All great universities though!
In terms of ranking for Law:

Queen Mary
Warwick
Exeter
Bristol
Southampton
Reply 3
Oh sorry for Law the ranking above is the most accurate!
Know sod-all about law so shan't bother there, but for overall this is how I would perceive them:

Bristol
=Exeter
=Warwick
QMUL
Southampton

They're all good, though, and please don't choose your uni based on how a bunch of students on TSR think of them.
Reply 5
Original post by neutralmilkhotel
In terms of ranking for Law:

Queen Mary
Warwick
Exeter
Bristol
Southampton

I was always led to believe that Bristol had one of the best law schools in the country, ranking alongside places like Durham and Nottingham in terms of prestige and reputation amongst the big players.

OP: As TheSownRose said, all five are brilliant Universities, and all are going to offer you very different student experiences: visit them and decide which one you'd be happiest at. Please don't base you decisions (at least not solely) on what you read on TSR.
1. Bristol
1. Exeter
1. Queen Mary
1. Southampton
1. Warwick

:awesome:
Hi,

Has anyone been asked to sit an aptitude/LNAT test for Law at Southampton?
Reply 8
Original post by TheSownRose
Know sod-all about law so shan't bother there, but for overall this is how I would perceive them:

Bristol
=Exeter
=Warwick
QMUL
Southampton

They're all good, though, and please don't choose your uni based on how a bunch of students on TSR think of them.

Would you really say that Exeter and Warwick are equal? I thought Warwick would be at least on the same level as Bristol (or above it)... And, weren't you the person who made the thread about being rejected from Warwick really quickly even though you had above their entry requirements?

Also, QMUL over Soton? :s-smilie:
Original post by Valh
Would you really say that Exeter and Warwick are equal? I thought Warwick would be at least on the same level as Bristol (or above it)... And, weren't you the person who made the thread about being rejected from Warwick really quickly even though you had above their entry requirements?

Also, QMUL over Soton? :s-smilie:

Warwick is good for maths-y based things, but I wouldn't personally rank it as a top uni in much else - it's a good uni, no doubt about that, but I stand by ranking it roughly equal with Exeter. And, no that wasn't me; I was rejected by them, but right at the last hurdle and I didn't really meet their entry requirements (had it on A-levels, but only intended to do STEP if they made me an offer and I accepted it ... and, by the time they replied, it would be too late for me to do it anyway.)

And yeah. Again, this is a subjective list, but I've heard great things about Soton for engineering ... but then, not much else. However, I've heard good things about QMUL across several areas. So again, I do still stand by my original list.

Like I said though, they're all really good unis.
Reply 10
thanks guys
Bristol
Warwick
Exeter
Soton
QMUL
1. Warwick
2. Bristol
JOINT 3. Southampton/ Exeter
5. Queen Mary
Reply 13