Original post by Jehuty^
no u :wavingtheflag:

WHAT? :angry::angry::angry:

Original post by Jehuty^
I knew I shouldn't have passed these gigs up whilst I'm over here :colonhash:

Man... what an error.
Original post by Jehuty^
I knew I shouldn't have passed these gigs up whilst I'm over here :colonhash:

I just lost my faith in Jehu as our leader...
Reply 5484
Normally when someone is blasting music out on their ipod it's annoying. Someone has had Muse on the entire train journey though. Couldn't be better.

Our time is running out :daydreaming:
Original post by R-KAM

Original post by R-KAM
Normally when someone is blasting music out on their ipod it's annoying. Someone has had Muse on the entire train journey though. Couldn't be better.

Our time is running out :daydreaming:

awesomeeee :teeth:
where were travelling about to?
Reply 5486
Original post by museobsessed
awesomeeee :teeth:
where were travelling about to?

At first I was like "FFS last thing I need :fuhrer:" It quickly changed to ":awesome: :headbang:"

It was just on the way home from work in Glasgow, so only for 30 minutes. :colondollar:
Original post by R-KAM

Original post by R-KAM
At first I was like "FFS last thing I need :fuhrer:" It quickly changed to ":awesome: :headbang:"

It was just on the way home from work in Glasgow, so only for 30 minutes. :colondollar:

Ah. Scottish accents :sexface:
Franz Ferdinand and Alex Kapranos :sexface:

sorry, got distracted there :biggrin:
Reply 5488

Ah. Scottish accents :sexface:
Franz Ferdinand and Alex Kapranos :sexface:

sorry, got distracted there :biggrin:

I love having this accent :sexface: Should sing murder some Muse :sexface:

I'm not too big a fan of Franz Ferdinand... And don't worry, most people do. :gah:

Are you from Biiiiiirmiiiiingham? That's my attempt at a Brummie one... :colondollar:
Original post by R-KAM

Original post by R-KAM
I love having this accent :sexface: Should sing murder some Muse :sexface:

I'm not too big a fan of Franz Ferdinand... And don't worry, most people do. :gah:

Are you from Biiiiiirmiiiiingham? That's my attempt at a Brummie one... :colondollar:

I would advise against singing Muse. Matt is pretty hard to replicate.
Biffy then? Simon Neil :sexface::sexface:. He gets two because hes twice as hot as Alex. Was epic seeing Biffy and Muse together :biggrin:
At work I have to call up Aberdeeeen all the time. I don't find it hard to understand.
I live here, have done for the past 11 years. Don't have the accent though, not more than a certain tinge every now and again.
Reply 5490

I would advise against singing Muse. Matt is pretty hard to replicate.
Biffy then? Simon Neil :sexface::sexface:. He gets two because hes twice as hot as Alex. Was epic seeing Biffy and Muse together :biggrin:
At work I have to call up Aberdeeeen all the time. I don't find it hard to understand.
I live here, have done for the past 11 years. Don't have the accent though, not more than a certain tinge every now and again.

True. It would be comical though, surely? :ahee:

Biffy are also ok. Better than Franz yes. The Editors at Manchester would have been better, imo. Not biased or anything :mmm:

Where d'ya work? If you can understand Aberdonians you can definitely understand me! :woo:

Quite a while. Where are you from originally then?
Original post by R-KAM

Original post by R-KAM
True. It would be comical though, surely? :ahee:

Biffy are also ok. Better than Franz yes. The Editors at Manchester would have been better, imo. Not biased or anything :mmm:

Where d'ya work? If you can understand Aberdonians you can definitely understand me! :woo:

Quite a while. Where are you from originally then?

Sure, but some people

Spoiler

Nah, Editor were weird. Not sure i'm a fan. Lead singer was ...freaky
I work in a call centre. We call up all over the UK, it just so happens that alot of calls recently have been Aberdeen. I've called the Shetland islands, Edinbrugh, all over. I do think Glaswegian accents are the best. Easiest to understand for us English anyway.
I come from a town near the Welsh Border called Shrewsbury. Its an awesome place
Reply 5492

Sure, but some people

Spoiler

Nah, Editor were weird. Not sure i'm a fan. Lead singer was ...freaky
I work in a call centre. We call up all over the UK, it just so happens that alot of calls recently have been Aberdeen. I've called the Shetland islands, Edinbrugh, all over. I do think Glaswegian accents are the best. Easiest to understand for us English anyway.
I come from a town near the Welsh Border called Shrewsbury. Its an awesome place

Those people are stupid. I'd only be doing it for a laugh and potential record deal

They were weird, I had never really listened to much of their music before, but recognised a few tracks. Enjoyed. I've not heard a huge amount of Biffy other than some of the stuff on the radio, assuming that's why I'm not the biggest fan!

Do you melt at the phone when phoning up the Scots? :sexface: What company so I know who to look out for? :gah:

I've heard of that. Not been to many places in England. Thank god you weren't from the other side of the border though, imagine how strange you might have ended up :afraid:

Aw... I come from Worcester which is fairly nearby!

Also, I'm just coming in here as procrastination... it's annoying because this topic is interesting, i just keep coming on the internet as habit now.
Original post by R-KAM
Those people are stupid. I'd only be doing it for a laugh and potential record deal

They were weird, I had never really listened to much of their music before, but recognised a few tracks. Enjoyed. I've not heard a huge amount of Biffy other than some of the stuff on the radio, assuming that's why I'm not the biggest fan!

Do you melt at the phone when phoning up the Scots? :sexface: What company so I know who to look out for? :gah:

I've heard of that. Not been to many places in England. Thank god you weren't from the other side of the border though, imagine how strange you might have ended up :afraid:

I've been listening to more Biffy recently. Most people consider me very late on the proverbial bandwagon but I don't care.
Actually interestingly enough the only time i've ever melted over the phone was when some guy in a hotel in Manchester called me a silly bugger for typing a phone wrong. So cute.
Ha! I love the Welsh. Accent is Ok but I love them as people. Their language is weird and facinating! In England I want to live in York, awesome city.

Original post by hothedgehog
Aw... I come from Worcester which is fairly nearby!

Also, I'm just coming in here as procrastination... it's annoying because this topic is interesting, i just keep coming on the internet as habit now.

Worcester is cool. I did a dig there before my degree, was good fun.
Whats the topic? Is it an essay you're doing?

Worcester is cool. I did a dig there before my degree, was good fun.
Whats the topic? Is it an essay you're doing?

Sweet. I like Worcester, it's quite a nice, quaint little city.

Anyway, the essay is 'what effect to do non-magmatic fluids have on subduction zones?'. It's really interesting.. just an essay so I automatically don't want to do it!
Reply 5496
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
I just lost my faith in Jehu as our leader...

Who repped him for this? :colonhash:
Reply 5497
Original post by Jehuty^

Original post by Jehuty^
Who repped him for this? :colonhash:

Who d'ya think ffs :wavingtheflag:
Reply 5498
Original post by R-KAM
Who d'ya think ffs :wavingtheflag:

*negs*
I'm having a muse essay break. It's 10am and I'm also eating champagne truffles. Life is good.

Quick Reply

Latest