The Student Room Group

I kissed a girl :S

hello
I am straight I love men A LOT, at the moment I'm single but today I kissed a my friend, she is BI but I know for a fact I'm straight. I was having a bad day and needed a sholder to cry on :frown: then I don't know what happened and we ended up kissing, after a few minutes I realised **** what am I doing :s-smilie: I don't fancy girls but I kissed her and you know what I kind of liked it :s-smilie: but do regret it :frown: what am I Bi? :s-smilie: I dont think so :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you like it?
Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick?
Reply 2
reminds me of a song, can't put my finger on it though.
Reply 3
Nah, you just needed support but got confused along the way lol. Dont stress about it - I bet about 80% of girls have kissed another girl at some point. Just don't lead her on or anything and let her know it was a mistake.
Reply 4
No. it doesn't suddenly make you bi. however it depends on how you see the situation, did it happen because she was your best friend? Did she instigate it?

Its something that you need to go over in your head in detail to understand what happened before you try to understand what it might mean.
Reply 5
It doesn't matter. She's your experimental game. Contrastingly, it's not what good girls do. Not how you should behave.
Reply 6
No I don't think you are bisexual. Just really confused.
Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend? Maybe he won't mind it.
Jesus, I hope your boyfriend won't mind it.
Reply 9
Original post by IlexBlue
Did you like it?
Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick?

Ahhh snap! Beat me to it! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Nah, you just needed support but got confused along the way lol. Dont stress about it - I bet about 80% of girls have kissed another girl at some point. Just don't lead her on or anything and let her know it was a mistake.

yh I already told her, she is cool about it lol she dosn't think it meant anything since I was really upset and messed up today =(
Reply 11
I do not have a bf
So would you say that it wasn't the way you planned? It wasn't your intention?
pics or... you know the drill
Reply 14
Lool too many lyrics to rep!
Reply 15
Original post by Persephone9
So would you say that it wasn't the way you planned? It wasn't your intention?

I think she got brave, drink in hand, and lost her discretion. I don't think it's what she's used to, she just wanted to try her on.
Reply 16
did it feel so wrong? did it feel so right? It don't mean you're in love tonight.
Original post by Liam 09
reminds me of a song, can't put my finger on it though.

:mmm:
Original post by hanaa-
yh I already told her, she is cool about it lol she dosn't think it meant anything since I was really upset and messed up today =(

Its all good then, chin up chick - things will get better!:smile:
Even if you liked it.. it doesnt mean anything, because at the time you were upset and confused.. and im sure most people like kissing.

If you dont like girls sexually, and you cant see yourself with a girl then i doubt you're bi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending