The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Business Management + Marketing 4 year

I have conditional offer for Business Management + Marketing 4 year sandwich.And I am glad to meet with other prospective students in Brunel,applied for the same course :biggrin::tongue:
I'm on that course!!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jessyfantastic90
I'm on that course!!

yes i know so that i sent u message ,but you didnt reply me :redface:
Original post by JuLia_Crystal
yes i know so that i sent u message ,but you didnt reply me :redface:

oh sorry I have been very busy with coursework what would you like to know
Reply 4
oh sorry I have been very busy with coursework what would you like to know

i will text u on private :smile:thanks
Ah the memories. I finished this course earlier this year.
Original post by Panda Bear
Ah the memories. I finished this course earlier this year.

Lucky for you no more coursework! I am tryiing to do my analysis for my communications coursework and it is going very slowly.

Lucky for you no more coursework! I am tryiing to do my analysis for my communications coursework and it is going very slowly.

Two questions. Is that the coursework about Zara, H&M and another fashion brand of your choice? And, is the lecturer the guy that looks like a gay native Indian?
Original post by Panda Bear
Two questions. Is that the coursework about Zara, H&M and another fashion brand of your choice? And, is the lecturer the guy that looks like a gay native Indian?

A fashion brand of your choice I WOULD LOVE THAT! nah we got JJ. It about Adidas and another sports brand. I am doing Nike and we have to compare their communication stratagies and see how they are competing in the UK market. So adverts and something else. It is going slowly :frown: and I am the last bit, I keep deleting and writing it out again,so I am wasting time!
Reply 9
Hey all. I have just firm accepted an unconditional to do this course at brunel.would love to hear as much about it as possible and meet others going to do it!!
Reply 10
Original post by charlie555
Hey all. I have just firm accepted an unconditional to do this course at brunel.would love to hear as much about it as possible and meet others going to do it!!

heyyyy
i've got a conditional offer for the same coursee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!!!!!!
its with no doubt my FIRM..
wat grades did you achieve?'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending