The Student Room Group

Why are women in America so beautiful?

It's as if women in America care more about their appearance than women in the UK. I also always notice that the extremely goodlooking women in the US are less self-infatuated and less snobby than the goodlooking British woman. Anyone else notice this as well?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cause they have Euro genes.

Genes from many different European countries. That's why.

They're all hybrid. Hybrids are efficient...
Reply 2
You're wrong I'm afraid. Snobby women exist everywhere.
Reply 3
I don't think they are really. The celebs are good looking obviously, but i can't say that (from what i've noticed) ordinary American women are any better looking on average than British women. Although maybe the fact that most Americans are a mix of more than one ethnicity means that they look more diverse than the average British woman, so therefore more likely to be your type due to the wide scope of looks over there.
Reply 4
eh they're not hot wtf are you talking about OP, have you even been there?

it's not like the movies make it out to be

if you want hot women go to brazil or eastern europe
Reply 5
Lol, generally they are too fat for my liking. :couchpotato:
Reply 6
Let me at 'em!

Reply 7
I think you'll find they're just as conceited, if not more so. They just hide it behind a veil of patronising niceness. I love the States and the people, but that's one thing that grates on me about them - they're very false.

As far as "more good-looking women" go - well, naturally there will be more because it's a much larger country, but also all you really see are the celebrities who pay through the nose for plastic surgery, cosmetic dentsitry and make-up artists and stylists. There are plenty of hideous American women, you just don't see them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
This is going to turn out to be a Europeans VS USA thread..
Such a stupid stereotypical thing to say.

You might as well also ask why all British people have crooked teeth and why all Australians love to throw shrimp on the barbie and surf all the time.

Bellend.
Reply 10
Original post by WarmEye
It's as if women in America care more about their appearance than women in the UK. I also always notice that the extremely goodlooking women in the US are less self-infatuated and less snobby than the goodlooking British woman. Anyone else notice this as well?

You live in california

enuff said
Reply 11
Surgery and inch thick layers of makeup?

I found US women are more infatuated with themselves compared to UK, although both have vain girls who are artificial.

Its a mixed bag
Reply 12
Original post by WarmEye

Hell yeah bro. South is where it's all out. Beats northeast and cali girls anyday. Only contender is the girl next door aka midwestern.
Reply 13
Original post by ritchie888

You might as well also ask why all British people have crooked teeth and why all Australians love to throw shrimp on the barbie and surf all the time.

Bellend.

Wait, that's not true?

*sarcasm* so don't get all ape on me
I used to think that too. Until I went there and found out that there are some fugly women there too. Sitcoms portray the middle class, health care, perfect teeth, americans, but that is far from the truth.
Reply 15
As has previously been pointed out, it's because they have European genes and therefore (assuming you're European yourself) they appear attractive to you.
A greater proportion of Americans are obese than the British. Therefore, unless you think obesity is beautiful, then statistically it's more likely that a greater proprtion of British women are hot.

What a ridiculous generalisation.
You sure about that?

EDIT: american women are no more beautiful than women is europe or asia etc... Infact they have the most fat/ugly women in the world. It only seems like americans are beautiful because of the american medias lies!!!!!From shows like ehh, 90211 and the AC and ehh jersey whore.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by ritchie888

Bellend.

But that is all Australians do, have barbecues and go surfing :s-smilie:
Reply 19
Original post by IlexBlue
I think you'll find they're just as conceited, if not more so. They just hide it behind a veil of patronising niceness. I love the States and the people, but that's one thing that grates on me about them - they're very false.

As far as "more good-looking women" go - well, naturally there will be more because it's a much larger country, but also all you really see are the celebrities who pay through the nose for plastic surgery, cosmetic dentsitry and make-up artists and stylists. There are plenty of hideous American women, you just don't see them.

Very false?

That's like saying all girls in the UK are rahs. There are girls in the UK who aren't named felicity and who think its cool to spend hours doing their hair to make it look like they just rolled out of bed. Same holds true for US girls. Hence my fondness for southerners and midwesterners; tend to be the least "false."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending