The Student Room Group

A different view on the girl = slag, boy = legend debate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
This thread is so stupid.
Reply 61
Original post by MRushton
5. If you find promiscuous women repulsive then that's your issue. Plenty of people are repulsed by homosexuality, pre-marital sex, people with black skin, and atheism. Are their tastes correct? Then what of yours?

Try to find better excuses for your unjustified objections.

Many people find pedophiles, rapists, necrophiliacs and murderers repulsive. Are their tastes incorrect? I think it's your analogy that is flawed - appealing to peoples' fear of being labled discriminatory is a low move.
op you put your point accross beautifully. totally agree.
Reply 63
Original post by RedJimmy
Many people find pedophiles, rapists, necrophiliacs and murderers repulsive. Are their tastes incorrect? I think it's your analogy that is flawed - appealing to peoples' fear of being labled discriminatory is a low move.

Did you just compare promiscuous women to "pedophiles (sic), rapists, necrophiliacs and murderers"?

Either you're a troll, or you're the biggest **** on TSR. Have a nice day :smile:
SORRY!! to have to tell you dis guys but i heard that yesterday lil wayne was Shot in las vegas and is now in a coma at hospital. apparently he was in his black tour bus stopped at a junction in slow moving traffic. as the traffic was slow the entourage stood outside the tour bus smoking cigs when a black escalde pulled up ran onto tour bus and opened fire. it has only been 1month sice lil wayne was released from prison. fellow rapper birdman escaped with a graze
A Key that fits into many locks is a master key.

A lock that is entered by many keys? - well, that's a **** lock.

Key = penis. Lock = vaginal passage.

EDIT: Not my actual views, don't hate :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
RedJimmy

Do you understand the difference between kissing their partner on the neck and biting through someone's jugular? Do you understand the moral difference between the former and the latter? Then you should understand the moral difference between consensual sex and rape.

And I'm not trying to appeal to people's fear; I'm trying to show that one's value are not a sensible measure of morality. Sometimes they agree (our disgust of rape), and sometimes they don't (someone's disgust of homosexuality). People who think promiscuous sex is wrong are like people who think homosexual sex is wrong -- their values are simply incorrect. They can't use their values as justification. Rape isn't wrong because we hate it; it's wrong for other reasons (in other words, even if we liked it, it would still be wrong). And these other reasons aren't present in the case of (consensual and legal) promiscuity.

If you think someone bad for kissing their partner on the neck then you're wrong; if you think someone bad for biting through someone's jugular then you're right. If you think someone bad for having consensual sex then you're wrong; if you think someone bad for rape then you're right.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Absinth
I'd make a witty remark about how the term "legend" is an abstract concept to 90% of males on TSR because they spend every waking moment ****ing off to UCAS (and Emma Watson).

But I know my place is in the kitchen. :suith:

A young Nigella Lawson perhaps? :coma:
Reply 68
It's easy to account for men being 'legends' for getting loads of sex, because assuming a girl wants sex outside a relationship, it is way easier for her to get laid than a dude. But the reason why women are slags for having lots of sex, I am not so sure.
Simple. Any girl can get sex, any boy can't get sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending