The Student Room Group

What do you think about "fanny farts"?

So when this fatal noise happens during sex, what do you think about it? Girls - are you embarrassed? Can you laugh it off? And guys - is it off-putting or just hilarious?

I say this because it happened to me during the first time I did it with my new boyfriend and I was really embarrassed (I still keep cringing) :rolleyes: but he thought it was funny and I just wanted to know what everyone else's opinions were :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is a bit embarrassing because it sounds really disgusting, but ultimately it is just funny. As long as the guy isn't like "EEEEWWW!!" then I don't get embarrassed. We just laugh it off. Could be a bit of a mood killer in some circumstances, but it doesn't happen all the time.

I wouldn't worry about it :smile: He laughed so it's fine!
I think they're HILARIOUS!!! They make such a funny sound! And they're funnier than doing real farts in bed because it's not like they smell, but make SUCH a funny noise!!!
Original post by Anonymous
So when this fatal noise happens during sex, what do you think about it? Girls - are you embarrassed? Can you laugh it off? And guys - is it off-putting or just hilarious?

I say this because it happened to me during the first time I did it with my new boyfriend and I was really embarrassed (I still keep cringing) :rolleyes: but he thought it was funny and I just wanted to know what everyone else's opinions were :smile:

As long as they don't stink of fish then it's fine.
Oh god, it always happens during the sexiest bits when my boyfriend has been spanking me and orders me change position then a big parp just totally spoils the mood. Ugh.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Oh god, it always happens during the sexiest bits when my boyfriend has been spanking me and orders me change position then a big parp just totally spoils the mood. Ugh.

Yeah! It's always after doggy style and you move and it just happens! It's so unsexy! But fine if you can laugh about it and keep going!!!
It's embarrassing, but me and my boyfriend just laugh about it. It makes you more conscious of moving around during sex, ie. when changing position, do it slower, rather than in a massive rush.
Reply 7
Im pickin' up good vibrations.....

Yeah, i dont care and it does feel pretty good tbh
Reply 8
Why would it be "ew"? It's not like a "fart" just because it sounds like it. It's just the air being pressured in.
No guy have ever been bothered by it when it's happened to me, last time he just looked to see if I was embarrassed and said "no no it's normal". When you start having sex regularly, you don't need to giggle at everything.
Reply 9
South Park covered this well.
Tbh as long as you're comfortable with your partner, it shouldn't matter.. and if you're not comfortable with him, then you shouldn't be having sex with him!
I die a little inside...
Original post by Sithius
South Park covered this well.

Really? What did they do?
Honestly, it turns me on. !!
Reply 14
Not much, you just get on with it.
Original post by Analbeauty
Really? What did they do?

All the men/boys in South Park laughed when they farted but when women fanny farted they were like

"What the fu*k" and they started doing demonstrations against it lol.
Reply 16
It's the ultimate fetish fanny farting :coma:
Reply 17
They sound so disgusting! But in reality, they're not actually that bad but I still hate it when it does happen!
Reply 18
Queefs. :mmm: I think they're hilarious.

There's a girl on youtube who does queefing tutorials.
Reply 19
They're hot. But are usually an indicator if she's loose (sign of a whore), when induced through intercourse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending