The Student Room Group

Tulisa from N dubz - attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Girl Overboard
I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:

Original post by Fusion
Tulisa is quite down-to-earth, so she'll come across as more attainable than the likes of Beyonce and Megan Fox (way too popularised for my liking). That has appeal in itself.

What this brother said. The other, more conventional pop stars are placed in another realm from every day life.
Reply 21
Original post by little_wizard123
Looks better now as a brunette with straight hair. Much less of a chav.

She looks like she's trying to be Katy Perry with her hair like that. I really do not like it or Katy Perry.

Would much rather have the blonde Tulissa, stunning, like.

On a side note, my mate knows her and Dappy. Grew up with them, or so she claims.

Original post by Seanisonfire
What this brother said. The other, more conventional pop stars are placed in another realm from every day life.

I still hope one day to get you. :flutter:
(edited 13 years ago)
She's attractive, but not incredibly so.

If I was a bloke I would still do her though, she's far from ugly and seems like a genuine person, even though she looks chavvy. (probably has something to do with the two bellends she performs with)
I think she's hot :sexface: Though that isn't a particularly good picture of her OP, she looks hotter in others XD
Original post by sarahthegemini
I think she's hot :sexface: Though that isn't a particularly good picture of her OP, she looks hotter in others XD

Lesbian.
she iz buff tingzz mate :wink:
get a pic of her without the make up

i dont think shes that pretty tbh, shes no courtney cox :coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
hot chav

yes please
Reply 28
I'd say she's hot, and she does have a good singing voice. But she doesn't always present herself as someone with class, even though she could.
Reply 29
She's pretty. For a chav.
Original post by Butterfly1991
Well, I wouldn't leave her as August in the Sahara, if you know what I mean. :wink:

:rofl:
Although her 'band' is questionable, yes, yes I would like to spend a night or three with her :sexface:
Original post by Girl Overboard
I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:

I bet she's a hell of a lot more attractive than you.
I think shes a gutter rat, she has freely admitted to dating thugs and scum and it shows what kind of common filth she is.
Reply 34
I bet she's FILTHY.

Just throwing it out there... :getmecoat:
Only a 7/10? I'd give her a na na niiiiiine!

Sorry. :getmecoat:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous-
I bet she's a hell of a lot more attractive than you.

Meh... I'd say we're pretty much equal to be honest :smile:

Not sure though, its really difficult to judge your own attractiveness for some reason... :s-smilie:
She's nothing special, I'll give her a 6.72
Reply 38
maybe, however when it comes to singing, she has as much content in her lyrics as a bananas in pyjamas book.
Reply 39
Her ass jiggles which is nice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending