The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My mate at school had a few from when he kept getting battered.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I only looked at her for like 0.4s, I then realised hold on she's not sneezing, something the hell up. So I shouted somebody help

how much caffeine had you drunk to get reactions of that speed?
Reply 3
Spazzing out??? Thats really offensive and rude
Calling in UAV.
Original post by KJ21
Spazzing out??? Thats really offensive and rude

I can't remember the word the doctor used, the only ay I can describe as is spazzing out, sorry.

Original post by Mr. Orange
how much caffeine had you drunk to get reactions of that speed?

I didn't time it, it was just a very short glance, with no real intent to see what was going on over there.
Original post by Hooj
My mate at school had a few from when he kept getting battered.

Ahh it felt weird, like I was responsible, because I'm the one who saw her.
Reply 6
oh my god poor you, it must have been so distressing for you :dry:
Reply 7
was she fit though?
Reply 8
It's not nice seeing something like that :frown:
Reply 9
haven't you got any friends to tell this story to? doesn't seem appropriate to write about this on TSR.
Original post by yousif92
was she fit though?

Nah, she was Asian.
Original post by Broderss
haven't you got any friends to tell this story to? doesn't seem appropriate to write about this on TSR.

Because re-telling a story to people who were present at the time is real smart
:rolleyes:
It felt so weird, I looked at her and she was spazzing out uncontrollably, I only looked at her for like 0.4s, I then realised hold on she's not sneezing, something the hell up. So I shouted somebody help ( in an american accent - don't know why ) and then people rushed over. She was epileptic, how sad.

The annoying part was dumb bitches crying lol, when they never witnessed it, I was standing right next to the chick while she was spazzing. Hmm wasn't nice

Did you do anything to help her or did you just watch and think "hmm, this'll make a good patronising ("how sad"?!) pointless post on TSR later"?
Original post by *LittleGem*
Did you do anything to help her or did you just watch and think "hmm, this'll make a good patronising ("how sad"?!) pointless post on TSR later"?

Lmao, I just shouted somebody help. And no of course I didn't.
Reply 14
Because re-telling a story to people who were present at the time is real smart
:rolleyes:

how many people were there?! :eek3:
Reply 15
It felt so weird, I looked at her and she was spazzing out uncontrollably, I only looked at her for like 0.4s, I then realised hold on she's not sneezing, something the hell up. So I shouted somebody help ( in an american accent - don't know why ) and then people rushed over. She was epileptic, how sad.

The annoying part was dumb bitches crying lol, when they never witnessed it, I was standing right next to the chick while she was spazzing. Hmm wasn't nice

My sister has epilepsy, I have to live with it, thankfully she hasnt had one for about a year now :smile: and hopefully none any time soon :s-smilie:
Original post by Broderss
how many people were there?! :eek3:

It was our sixth form common room, about 12 peopel directly watching, and about 30 people watching people who were watching wondering what they were watching.
Reply 17
Nah, she was Asian.

So was she not fit AND asian, or not fit BECAUSE she was asian?
Reply 18
Its not very nice the first time you see stuff like this. Hope you're ok OP

Original post by *LittleGem*

There isn't a lot you can do to help someone having a fit when you aren't medically trained. OP did the right thing by calling for help. A lot of people would have tried to "help" by doing stuff like holding the person down or grabbing hold of their head tight.

However he/she has worded this post, they still did the right thing by calling for help. Good job OP :smile:
Original post by yousif92
So was she not fit AND asian, or not fit BECAUSE she was asian?

Aha I'll let you work that one out mate :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending