The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

I need a gym partner..?

I am a 19 year old female at Hallam looking for someone whos interested in keeping fit?.. general gym, spin classes and maybe dance?.. any ideas really.. just need someone to go with so we can motivate each other, any one interested?
Reply 1
I would do it if i was in Hallam.

Tbh you should just go to the gym and i can almost guarentee that you'll find another lonesome female or even a male, if you don't mind that and then you can pitch this to them in person.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
im already at a gym.. just lack the motivation to go, its really frustrating as i've always been a regular and have always had people to go with which made it fun and motivating at my old gyms before i moved to sheff for uni! There arnt a lot of younger ones at my gym =/
Reply 3
I'm going to start going to the gym after xmas. I'm not that unfit(:rolleyes:) but I intend to get much fitter haha.

I'll probably be going alone anyway :redface:
Reply 4
Is that a yeah lets meet up and go together, or just a general statement? lol!
Original post by ocarina
I'm going to start going to the gym after xmas. I'm not that unfit(:rolleyes:) but I intend to get much fitter haha.

I'll probably be going alone anyway :redface:
Reply 5
i used to go loads over summer, should probably get going after christmas :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Afia B
Is that a yeah lets meet up and go together, or just a general statement? lol!

I intend to start going after xmas :biggrin:
Ditto, thinking sheffield is my firm or insurance, so yeah I'd be your gym partner. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending