The Student Room Group

Naturally good looking girls: Gift or Curse?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
3/10 - Strange face, and the 3 guys arnt helping.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious guy sitting there rubbing his 1 inch cock is obvious.
Original post by Anonymous
People used to call me pretty and now that i'm older, the compliments have upgraded to beautiful/gorgeous. Sometimes it goes as far as very beautiful/absolutely gorgeous/so stunning. Now i'm turning into an arrogant bitch.

When someone says 'i'm pretty', it annoys me as I say to myself 'no i'm not pretty i'm beautiful', 'most girls are pretty but a few rare gems are beautiful/stunning'. I get at least one compliment about my looks a week and i'm turning me into a self-rightous, egotistical, Zeus- Kings of the Gods monster! When I see a group of girls looking at me, I automatically think they're just jealous of me (Haters gon hate) OR I believe that i'm the prettiest girl school, church, uni etc; so when someone indirectly says a girl is prettier than me, it makes me upset (pretty girls seem to think they're prettier than others I guess :dontknow:). Though I have talents, I feel my looks is what makes me superior to most people.

Yes, I am humble when people compliment me, but deep down, I know i'm good looking.

No, i'm not a troll, and lads, I won't post pics or GTFO because that wasn't my question (hence the reason why i'm anon).

Wait, wait, wait.
You're turning into an arrogant bitch?

Bit late for that...
Reply 23
Original post by Dijipo
3/10 - Strange face, and the 3 guys arnt helping.

hahaha. You actually feel for it

That's not me, it's just a random pic on google. I'm not even white:tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by CapnHooch
Wait, wait, wait.
You're turning into an arrogant bitch?

Bit late for that...

Yeah :frown:

To be fair. This thread is a slight exaggeration to how I really feel
Reply 25
Original post by M Loy is God
Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious guy sitting there rubbing his 1 inch cock is obvious.

hahahaha. I'm not trollin'

It's just an exaggeration to how I feel. But it does annoy me a little when people call me pretty.
Yeah :frown:

To be fair. This thread is a slight exaggeration to how I really feel

Well then how do you feel exactly?
Reply 27
People used to call me pretty and now that i'm older, the compliments have upgraded to beautiful/gorgeous. Sometimes it goes as far as very beautiful/absolutely gorgeous/so stunning. Now i'm turning into an arrogant bitch.

When someone says 'i'm pretty', it annoys me as I say to myself 'no i'm not pretty i'm beautiful', 'most girls are pretty but a few rare gems are beautiful/stunning'. I get at least one compliment about my looks a week... Though I have talents, I feel my looks is what makes me superior to ).

OMGOSH! I have the SAME problem!Im glad i've found someone who knows how hard it is to be amazingly pretty:colone:!!
Reply 28
Mmmm it can be both a curse and a gift. A gift because you're well, beautiful. But to be properly defined as beautiful you need to have a lovely personality to go with that, very pretty girls can turn damn ugly if they have horrible, stuck up personalities.

But beauty can be a curse, other girls can judge you straight away and hate you straight away because of your looks.
If you want something to keep you grounded, remember that beauty tends to fade, and then all you will have to rely on are your brains and your achievements.

It's easy to get caught up in the compliments and praise you're used to receiving on a regular basis. The issue isn't with 'knowing' you are 'good looking', but with the fact that you think that this alone makes you 'superior' to others.
Reply 30
Well, it's a gift if you know how to use it, I guess.
Apparently there is this thing where beautiful people tends to be more successful :/

Nonetheless, it's not good to get big headed about it because you have to realise that no matter how amazing you think you are there is always going to be someone better.

Generally, people don't really like arrogant people either.
I think you probably need someone to take you down a peg or two. :/
Reply 31
hahahaha. I'm not trollin'

It's just an exaggeration to how I feel. But it does annoy me a little when people call me pretty.

We need legitimate pics.

PICS or GTFO. :angry:
Reply 32
Original post by stargirll
OMGOSH! I have the SAME problem!Im glad i've found someone who knows how hard it is to be amazingly pretty:colone:!!

:console:
Reply 33
Black don't crack :tongue:
i absolutely hate it when girls comment on my looks, its the worst feeling, i hate it so much (im male btw)...

i dont know why, i just cant stand being complemented. it happens every now and then, especially at work sometimes.

and yeah about pretty girls, lately i been put of pretty girls so much because i just find pretty girls seem to always have bad character and big headednes...yeah im sorry i know, i cant judge all pretty girls as bad, but where i come from, most pretty girls do act like that.

fortunately for me, theres a girl i like now who maybe isnt as pretty as the prettiest girl around here, but i like her alot, and i dont mind her, shes nice. if a pretty girl asks for my number or sugests interest in me, i dont really care, and i dont bother anymore...im either turning gay or something wierd is happening...argh...
Reply 35
If the world was blind, your ego wouldn't exist.

I'm the one in the middle :tongue:
family photo?
It doesnt matter how good looking or pretty are.. if you have that attitude, people will pick up on it and start to resent you for it.

Thinking you're better than others because of your looks is unattractive, female or male.. most people are put off by that.

I have some absolutely stunning friends.. none of them act or think like that, hence why we're good friends.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Get over it you probably look exactly the same as everyone else its not as if you have a gold nose whilst we have skin. I dont think people give a **** about your looks. I dont think i saw anyone that is ugly in my life just saw normal and pretty. i normally dont feel jelous but normally think cool she looks pretty in my head when i see someone who looks pretty. But its a shame personally matters more and in your case yours is rotten. G'day freak.

Couldnt agree with you more. At the end of the day your 'good looks' wont last forever get over yourself barbie
Reply 39

When someone says 'i'm pretty', it annoys me as I say to myself 'no i'm not pretty i'm beautiful', 'most girls are pretty but a few rare gems are beautiful/stunning'. I get at least one compliment about my looks a week and i'm turning me into a self-rightous, egotistical, Zeus- Kings of the Gods monster! When I see a group of girls looking at me, I automatically think they're just jealous of me (Haters gon hate) OR I believe that i'm the prettiest girl school, church, uni etc; so when someone indirectly says a girl is prettier than me, it makes me upset (pretty girls seem to think they're prettier than others I guess :dontknow:). Though I have talents, I feel my looks is what makes me superior to most people.

Yes, I am humble when people compliment me, but deep down, I know i'm good looking.

No, i'm not a troll, and lads, I won't post pics or GTFO because that wasn't my question (hence the reason why i'm anon).

Even ugly/plain people get called beautiful, darling - mostly because some people aren't actually shallow! It is quite good being attractive, I certainly get more tips at work because of it. However, I don't get annoyed when people call me pretty??! I'll accept any compliments I can get!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending