The Student Room Group

ive never done anything with my hair (guy) ever!Whats the most attractive haircut ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Digit_Five
I guess so, but you ought to put a warning label on those just in case OP takes you seriously and then wonders why strangers keep coming up to him and punching him in the face :redface:

LOL, noo I seriously think he should do it. If he's hot enough to pulll it off!
Reply 21
It depends of the quality of your hair. If the quality is good ( :sogood: ), I'd recommend:

:sexface:
depends on the shape of your head. And your style of clothing. Go ask a barber they'll keep you right.
Reply 23
Original post by parpirate
I definitely like his hair, and would maybe do number two if he was quite sound...but number three seems like a dick (just my opinion)

Possibly doesn't help that I have no idea who any of them are...I'm sure they're quite popular etc.

The first two are google guys, the last is Aidan Grimshaw from xfactor, he's not a dick he's cuute. :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by hiimkaytee
i like this

unbelelievably i look most similar to this guy....but obviously without the hair and when i shave with a triple razor,man he looks like he hasnt reached puberty.
Jared Leto look

Spoiler

Trent Reznor look

Spoiler

Two on the top, one on the sides, blend in with a shape up.
Reply 29
V cut. Dj pauly d
Reply 30
Original post by killa23
unbelelievably i look most similar to this guy....but obviously without the hair and when i shave with a triple razor,man he looks like he hasnt reached puberty.

:O
You look like a model then.
Reply 31
Original post by Wilzyy

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Original post by When will I know?
If you have a nice defined jaw line:

My friend looks like him, lols.
Reply 33
Original post by *lollo*
it depends of the quality of your hair. If the quality is good ( :sogood: ), i'd recommend:

:sexface:

ahahahah, are you serious?
Reply 34
Reply 35
Original post by TravelGuru
ahahahah, are you serious?

Yes any hairstyle a la Orlando Bloom before he cut it. It's the kind of style you can have with good hair, anyone can have a short cut. And to me that's too boyish/boring. And if it looks really styled, even worse (especially that Asian emo/pulled in front of your face - cringe)
Reply 36
Original post by *Lollo*
Yes any hairstyle a la Orlando Bloom before he cut it. It's the kind of style you can have with good hair, anyone can have a short cut. And to me that's too boyish/boring. And if it looks really styled, even worse (especially that Asian emo/pulled in front of your face - cringe)

lol, well thanks for that
Reply 37
The best-looking guys always have a bit of length

Reply 38
Original post by Willum Infanta
Jared Leto look

Spoiler

Trent Reznor look

Spoiler

I was under the impression that the Jared Leto look was:

I swear he looks more ridiculous every time I see him...and yet he was voted kerrangs sexist male 2010???
:facepalm2:
Reply 39
cut it like Simon from misfits!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending