The Student Room Group

16, single, sad face. Opinions wanted! :)

Ok..well, I'm 16 year old girl, and I've never had a boyfriend, nor been kissed, or anything....I'm feeling a tad insecure :s-smilie:
Just wanted opinions; is it/am I wierd??

Thank youu :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Nope, perfectly normal. You'll find someone at some point :smile:
Reply 2
Nope, I'm seventeen and it's not happened yet, it'll come when it comes :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
No, you're not weird. My brother is 20 and has never had a girlfriend. Expect to get lots of flirts and/or propositions from single TSR males in this thread though.
made me feel so much better; thank you both! :smile:
First you say 'sad face', then you end the thread title with a smiley face...

Maybe you're single because you're inconsistent. Guys don't dig chicks who are hot, then cold... etc etc...
Reply 6
Original post by shakespeare's-imp
made me feel so much better; thank you both! :smile:

^^ Good to hear, don't rush into anything just because you think that you should have done something e.g. don't get a boyfriend for the sake of getting a boyfriend
It'll happen. The hotter you are, the sooner it'll happen.
Reply 8
You're only 16, chill. If you were 30, then we'd have a problem

I'm 18 and I've never had a bf or had sex (out of choice)
ok, thanks muchly for all your replies! :smile:
Yes, Barden, I do realise I said sad face, and then :smile:...I said sad face because of the alliteration, and I put a smiley because I didn't particularly want people to think me an irritating whingey person :P I do apologise if my sudden change in emotion caused you your own sad face. Cheers for opinion! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Ok..well, I'm 16 year old girl, and I've never had a boyfriend, nor been kissed, or anything....I'm feeling a tad insecure :s-smilie:

I'm 19, male and in exactly the same situation. Got three years on me :tongue:
Come back when you in your 40s for **** sakes. ****ing kids.
I'm also 16 and single,never had a boyfriend etc... and it doesnt really bother me.Fair enough if you were like thirty and asking this question but your not.I really wouldnt rush into something like this anyway.I'm not gonna lie,sometimes it gets me down,but I just concentrate on my studies and have fun with friends.It will happen,honestly.
Reply 13
I'm seventeen and only just started going out with my first boyfriend.
It bothered me too! But now its just stressful :P
It'll happen when it happens and it'll happen when you're ready :smile:
Don't stress yet - stress once you've met someone who is worth stressing about :smile:
Reply 14
Dude by the age of sixteen you should be thinking about kids :O
I was basically in the same situation at your age.

3 years later, and Ive been in relationship for 15 months lol. Amazing how things turn around. Don't worry.
Me neither :smile: I wouldn't worry about it, it'll happen when it happens!
Reply 17
Not many people have done an of that by your age you know. A lot of kids just pretend to seem cool. I only knew a handful for sure who kissed girls.
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous

no you are not weird! your time will come, just wait for it. Don't try and speed up things cos you might come across some idiot that will only mess your life up :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:

oh and love (and sex)= overrated!

so really think of your future and don't waste time thinking about how sad you are now, cos that will only make you sadder and depressed. Smile and thank for what you already have and you'll be fine honey :smile:
you're 16 for god's sake. there's nothing wrong with that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending