The Student Room Group

Emma Watson

I think she is a great role model for young people, like me, even though I'm not a girl:biggrin: What do you think? do you think she is a role model for young people? I'd like to know your opinion:smile:

Good points about Emma Watson:

1) She is good with money.
2) Doesn't party like Paris Hilton
3) Cares about her education more than anything:smile:
4) Conservative when it comes to fashion.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by TobeTheHero
x.

Plus, she's drop dead gorgeous! :smile:

edit: WHO NEGGED ME FOR SAYING THIS? I BET IT WAS SOME FAT HAIRY JEALOUS WOMAN! Stop being so insecure!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Actually, her parents didn't let her dip into her money until she was 16 or 18 or something. They probably influence a lot of her decisions. Plus she went to a private school so she was used to be surrounded by money, and when that's the case, one is less likely to go crazy when one gets some. She also went to school in Oxford, so she was likely surrounded by intelligent students, with teachers commenting continuously that she and her classmates should strive in following in their foot steps.

Difference is, Paris got her money from her parents. Emma earnt hers. It's probably means more to her because of it.
I'd hit it
Reply 4
Yes, she is wonderful and really admirable . :love:

Far better than Miley Cyrus or Cheryl Cole. :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by kat2pult
Actually, her parents didn't let her dip into her money until she was 16 or 18 or something. They probably influence a lot of her decisions. Plus she went to a private school so she was used to be surrounded by money, and when that's the case, one is less likely to go crazy when one gets some. She also went to school in Oxford, so she was likely surrounded by intelligent students, with teachers commenting continuously that she and her classmates should strive in following in their foot steps.

Difference is, Paris got her money from her parents. Emma earnt hers. It's probably means more to her because of it.

The only expensive things she has ever bought were a laptop and a toyata pruis! :biggrin:

Emma Watson - "I have way too much money to know what to do with it. I bought a laptop, and a Toyota Prius when I passed my driving test, but that's the most expensive things I've spent my money on outside my education."

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/gossip/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=155481449
Reply 6
Original post by lonely14
Yes, she is wonderful and really admirable . :love:

Far better than Miley Cyrus or Cheryl Cole. :colonhash:

Agreed. She is 100% admirable and sweet too:biggrin: I like girls like her, I want my future wife to be like her:biggrin:
Reply 7
Agreed. She is 100% admirable and sweet too:biggrin: I like girls like her, I want my future wife to be like her:biggrin:

lol, who doesn't? :wink:
Reply 8

Didn't you see that lacey feathery thingy she wore on the premier of deathly hollows part 1?
Reply 9
Original post by Sorenfors
Didn't you see that lacey feathery thingy she wore on the premier of deathly hollows part 1?

Link pics. Now.
Reply 10
Original post by kat2pult

That's a completley unfair thing to say. If you knew anythnig about Paris you would know that she feels terrible taking money off her parents and that her inherritence has been cut to alot less than her personal fortune.
Reply 11
I think she is a great role model for young people, like me, even though I'm not a girl:biggrin: What do you think? do you think she is a role model for young people? I'd like to know your opinion:smile:

She has a hairy muff...I've seen the pictures :elmo:
Reply 12
Original post by TinFish
She has a hairy muff...I've seen the pictures :elmo:

That was fake.

Original post by James4d
Link pics. Now.

plus she is drop dead beautiful.

The only con i can think of her is that she got really short hair now which i think it sort of makes her look like a kid
Reply 14
That was fake.

that's gorgeous! She looks stunning in that dress:biggrin:
Reply 15
I agree. If only more young people consciously took note.
She is however, STUNNINGLY boring. Anyone who saw her on Jonathan Ross cannot fail to agree. It was like tryna get blood out of a stone.
I think she epitomises everything a British woman should be, she's a great ambassador for this country. Britain doesn't have a lot of superstars but it's good she's got fame on a global scale and yet has maintained all the qualities one would hope to portray to the world.

She's just pure class, elegant and naturally beautiful.
That was fake.

Ah so thats why she admited it in an interview, and also joked with Letterman when she flashed her underwear at a premier "at least I was wearing underwear" when asked about it.

It is real.
Reply 19
Original post by Panda Vinnie
I think she epitomises everything a British woman should be, she's a great ambassador for this country. Britain doesn't have a lot of superstars but it's good she's got fame on a global scale and yet has maintained all the qualities one would hope to portray to the world.

She's just pure class, elegant and naturally beautiful.

This!

Quick Reply

Latest