The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4740
Just watched it now, boring again. I'm trying to think of anything subplot with potential, can't think of anything. Everyone (including me) complains when EE is unrealistic, but now that it's "realistic" it sucks :no:
Original post by n1r4v

Original post by n1r4v
Just watched it now, boring again. I'm trying to think of anything subplot with potential, can't think of anything. Everyone (including me) complains when EE is unrealistic, but now that it's "realistic" it sucks :no:

I haven't even watched EE since the pub burnt down. I get easily addicted after taking long breaks from it. Do you think it's worth watching? Any good story lines? It's Christmas, there must be one or two. Or would it be all too confusing and time consuming (to research previous episodes/character bios etc)?
Reply 4742
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
I haven't even watched EE since the pub burnt down. I get easily addicted after taking long breaks from it. Do you think it's worth watching? Any good story lines? It's Christmas, there must be one or two. Or would it be all too confusing and time consuming (to research previous episodes/character bios etc)?

Nothing much has happened, really.

Ryan's having an affair with Stacey, that's pretty much it. Masood and Jane spent time in a hotel and now Ian wants to bone Glenda.

I think it might start to get more "exciting" for hte Xmas episodes, but if you start watching now you'll easily understand it.
Original post by n1r4v
Nothing much has happened, really.

Ryan's having an affair with Stacey, that's pretty much it. Masood and Jane spent time in a hotel and now Ian wants to bone Glenda.

I think it might start to get more "exciting" for hte Xmas episodes, but if you start watching now you'll easily understand it.

:rofl: It's been like 2-3 months and that boring storyline is still going. :facepalm: Lets hope it does pick up. I guess this is pretty much expected seeing how long EE has been running. Maybe it has run its course...
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

I didn't watch it since Bradley Branning died (I think it was the live episode :unsure:).

I started watching again last week, and had no idea what was going on, so I gave up. :sigh: Just not worth it.
Ian's such a pig. :colonhash:
Can't wait for Glenda to teach this dog new tricks. :run:

Original post by Ladipidoo
Ian's such a pig. :colonhash:

You take that back.
Original post by Ian Beale
Can't wait for Glenda to teach this dog new tricks. :run:

You take that back.

Lmfao, you couldn't be more obvious even if you tried. :rofl2:
whats happening to Ronnie and I heard something about a funeral??
Anyone got any spoilers for monday regarding Janine/Ryan/Stacey/Lily??
Ian needs slapping down. :angry:
Reply 4751
A walking STD lol :| I don't like Ian for being rude to Jane but lol at the STD comment!
Reply 4752
Original post by Disenchanted

Check in a TV guide.

Whenever I think Janine's going to come back to Walford having done a complete 360, it turns out she's still evil. She's still my favourite though :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Are the writers trying to portray Glenda as one of those characters who are genuinely nice but try and hide that vulnerability by pretending to be some kind of goddess or are they trying to portray her as a 1 dimensional evil bitch? I hope it's the latter, I'm getting bored of Janine's constant change between "crazy bitch" and "misunderstood, damaged little girl". It's OK for that change to happen once in a while but they need to tone it down at the moment.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4754
Ryan is an idiot, he should have finished with Janine when she kidnapped Lily.
Has Jane actually forgiven Ian and stayed with him? After all that hoo-hah about leaving him?

Silly, silly woman.
Original post by Disenchanted

How do I do a spoiler tag:confused::confused::confused::confused:

SPOILOR!!!!!

Well Janine attempts to poison ryan next week...
Original post by CapsLocke
whats happening to Ronnie and I heard something about a funeral??

Its the big new year storyline, HOW DO I DO SPOILORS
Original post by *Dreaming*
Its the big new year storyline, HOW DO I DO SPOILORS

at the end of your post
[spoiler] at the start
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Fandabidoze!
at the end of your post

Spoiler

thanks! :smile:

Latest