Send away :pcguru:

Your profile won't let me
Original post by + polarity -

Spoiler

oh you :naughty:
Original post by Broderss

oh you :naughty:

lol I tried to speak a text message and when I said "are numb" it came out as "om nom"

Your profile won't let me

Send me a message instead of posting on my 'wall'
I got Handcent SMS btw. It's cool.
bye

I got Handcent SMS btw. It's cool.

When you come back online tell me what it does.
Morning.
Reply 2490
Presentation wasn't a complete failure :woo:

But my 300 words is 466 words...:erm:
Reply 2491
Going back home tomorrow.
Slags. Erryone seems to be going home bbefore me.
Original post by Johnny Christ

Slags. Erryone seems to be going home bbefore me.

hi

hi

What's gwaning dawg?
I was getting all excited about getting a new gem, then I realised you have to get 400 points, not 300 :sigh:

What's gwaning dawg?

Erm, I slept and missed thermo/fluids but I don't really care today

I really really really want some blue Powerade, I'll try to buy some before Professional Studies

I'm typing out the long bit of this application form rn. Deadline's today again haha

wuu2?

Erm, I slept and missed thermo/fluids but I don't really care today

I really really really want some blue Powerade, I'll try to buy some before Professional Studies

I'm typing out the long bit of this application form rn. Deadline's today again haha

wuu2?

I also slept and missed computing, mechanics and fluids. Then I found out fluids was cancelled anyway, and I'm doing some drawing exercises because I have an exam this afternoon.

I spent last night trying to do some mechanics of materials, but I got kinda depressed and went to bed.

But I did get tickets, so I'm QUITE-psyched for that. And I don't know whether I should go out tonight. I kinda need to save money, plus there are 2 gigs this week, but it is friday.

Haven't you finished your application yet?

I also slept and missed computing, mechanics and fluids. Then I found out fluids was cancelled anyway, and I'm doing some drawing exercises because I have an exam this afternoon.

I spent last night trying to do some mechanics of materials, but I got kinda depressed and went to bed.

But I did get tickets, so I'm QUITE-psyched for that. And I don't know whether I should go out tonight. I kinda need to save money, plus there are 2 gigs this week, but it is friday.

Haven't you finished your application yet?

:console:

You should stay at home :mmm:

No, I left the last, long bit until this morning to do 'before my lectures'. Whoops :nopity:
Hi I am an International student and wondering in the moment that many british applicants already received offers... :/ i planned to sent my application away tomorrow evening ... am i too late? are the courses full now?? or do i have any disadvantage?

thank you very much

Latest