The Student Room Group

Why are men such douchebags?

Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is wrong of women to think that all men act like this.
Reply 2
well quite a lot do, you should have hit him :biggrin: or at least swore back. seriously, that kind of stuff is NOT ACCEPTABLE
Reply 3
Original post by M1F2R3
It is wrong of women to think that all men act like this.

The worst thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Every single time guys (chavvy ones) stare at me like I have a disease or something. And then when I ask them what's going on, they just launch themselves into this jib out! :s-smilie:
Reply 4
I am a man, I am a douchebag. Thanks for clarifying this for me.
Original post by mediaroom
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

Let me treat you properly...You will enjoy...:colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by amsie/
well quite a lot do, you should have hit him :biggrin: or at least swore back. seriously, that kind of stuff is NOT ACCEPTABLE

Its not in my nature to swear really... it's not very nice but seriously!?!?!

Original post by T-Star*
I am a man, I am a douchebag. Thanks for clarifying this for me.

If that was meant to be funny, I didn't get it. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
No but yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh but yeh
Reply 8
The worst thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Every single time guys (chavvy ones) stare at me like I have a disease or something. And then when I ask them what's going on, they just launch themselves into this jib out! :s-smilie:

My advice... don't talk to chavvy men.
Reply 9
That is their job. To be annoying waste of spaces...haa jokes. But pervy men = not cool. Seriously, jog on.
Reply 10
Original post by M1F2R3
My advice... don't talk to chavvy men.

I don't but if they are staring at me like some kind of ape then I have to say something!!!
Reply 11

ok, well generally guys just feel me up & think I won't do anything, honestly the best thing is to just scream your head off and they'll be out of your face in like 2 seconds :biggrin: i don't particularly mind looking like a crazy girl. :s-smilie: i don't get guys staring as much, were you wearing something really low cut?
Reply 12
I don't but if they are staring at me like some kind of ape then I have to say something!!!

Usually when pervs like that stare... they are interested :sexface:, seriously.
Reply 13

Perhaps he was mortified with embarassment because he got busted staring at a fat girl's tits?
Reply 14
[QUOTE="amsie/;28852639"]

ok, well generally guys just feel me up & think I won't do anything, honestly the best thing is to just scream your head off and they'll be out of your face in like 2 seconds :biggrin: i don't particularly mind looking like a crazy girl. :s-smilie: i don't get guys staring as much, were you wearing something really low cut?

No I was all hoodied up actually. I mean I'm fairly "well endowed" on the top. But that doesn't give them a reason to stare! Stare at my face, not my tits!
Reply 15
[QUOTE="mediaroom;28852703"]
Original post by amsie/

No I was all hoodied up actually. I mean I'm fairly "well endowed" on the top. But that doesn't give them a reason to stare! Stare at my face, not my tits!

awww sorry then can't help you there :frown: but really just have a go back at him, people think I'm soft but really, when it comes to guys I've got issues. don't just stand there & take it. :mad: knock him out :colondollar:
Reply 16

I like to stare at fat slags, because it makes me wonder how can they attract a male to reproduce. He was probably doing the same.

PS:redface:nly fat slags, not fat girls, they are the good nice personality ones :h:
why are women such vacuous idiots? <insert one example of a stupid retard with boobs being boring on the way to the library>
Original post by py0alb
Perhaps he was mortified with embarassment because he got busted staring at a fat girl's tits?

Pahaha, thats raw.
A quick stalk of your other posts, wow, you sound like you're quite big! Maybe he wasn't staring at your chest and maybe he was staring at you. :s-smilie:

Just a thought, I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending