The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -

:console:

You should stay at home :mmm:

No, I left the last, long bit until this morning to do 'before my lectures'. Whoops :nopity:

lol. I wish I could. I want to do well in at least a couple of exams though. I am definitely ****ed for computing though :rip:

Oic. Hurry up then bitch :ashamed: What happened to the one you were doing before?
Original post by InternaTional

i planned to sent my application away tomorrow evening ... am i too late? are the courses full now?? or do i have any disadvantage?

No.

You're welcome. :h:
Original post by Johnny Christ
lol. I wish I could. I want to do well in at least a couple of exams though. I am definitely ****ed for computing though :rip:

Oic. Hurry up then bitch :ashamed: What happened to the one you were doing before?

Oh no!

Which one? This is only the second one I've done.
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

I like
No.

You're welcome. :h:

Ohh thank you a lot for your answer :smile:

I was really confused that most people already got their offers...
soo I would be treaten like any other student who applied earlier?

Thank you soo much :smile:

Ohh thank you a lot for your answer :smile:

I was really confused that most people already got their offers...
soo I would be treaten like any other student who applied earlier?

Thank you soo much :smile:

Yes!

:h:
yessssssss

sent off the application, now I can get ready :party:
:party:

Sorry, got caught up in this drawing problem sheet :coma:
I still suck at it.
yessssssss

sent off the application, now I can get ready :party:

Which universities did you applied for?

Which universities did you applied for?

:tongue:

and you?

(expect a late reply. I have to go soon! :tongue:)
(edited 13 years ago)
and you?

(expect a late reply. I have to go soon! :tongue:)

I am going to apply for city university (cass business school); Loughborough; Kingston; Middlesex; Oxford Brookes...

hope one of these will take me :/
hey guize :h:

handed in my assignment today :woo: though i have a hardware/software report due in tuesday and a marketing assignment due in thursday :nothing:

loughborough :colone: my neck of the woods :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
I get my assessment for the modules this term later today and then I'm going home. :smug:
you know next year, when does everyone finish for the year?
apparantly i finish in march :unsure: but i dunno if that is because mine is a foundation year, or does every year finish at that time? :dontknow:
foundation year, isn't that for dumb people?:toofunny:

moving on, normal universities finish in late may, june, or early july :smile:
Reply 2516
Why are amie and xfactorfan always on at the same time? I'm starting to think that one of you is a dupe :holmes:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
Why are amie and xfactorfan always on at the same time? I'm starting to think that one of you is a dupe :holmes:

It's Amie, obviously lol

xfactorfan, why you always boying people off, especially Amie? ! Do you fancy her or something?
Original post by xfactorfan
foundation year, isn't that for dumb people?:toofunny:

moving on, normal universities finish in late may, june, or early july :smile:

actually, i was ill and not capable of going to college for 4 straight months, so i basically did two years in one, couldn't cope with the workload and had to drop one of my a levels :pierre:

i would have been more than capable of getting As if i wasn't ill, so it's not that i am dumb, it was just unfortunate circumstances.

i don't regret doing a foundation year instead of resitting the year, i've had the best time since i've been here, and i wouldn't have even done this course if i wasn't ill, so i'm glad i was in a way, because i would have ended up doing law, which i was been pressured to do :pierre:

Original post by JayAyy

i am not a dupe, neither would i waste my time creating a dupe to argue with myself :eyebrow:
What did you have?

Latest