The Student Room Group

So how are we affected? HE fees

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but it is kinda Cambridge related. So I'm a 1st yr medic at Cambridge and the course lasts 6 yrs. I know after 3 yrs I'll be a BA and some ppl told me I'd be a graduate then and some said I won't till I'm a MBBChir?! So how are these rises in HE fees going to affect the 1st yr cambridge medics? Either way it seems like A LOT of money but I'm getting quite confused . . .:confused:

The news said some unis may charge more than others . . .please don't say we are . .
Reply 1
Original post by hidden_shadow
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but it is kinda Cambridge related. So I'm a 1st yr medic at Cambridge and the course lasts 6 yrs. I know after 3 yrs I'll be a BA and some ppl told me I'd be a graduate then and some said I won't till I'm a MBBChir?! So how are these rises in HE fees going to affect the 1st yr cambridge medics? Either way it seems like A LOT of money but I'm getting quite confused . . .:confused:

The news said some unis may charge more than others . . .please don't say we are . .

It's only going to affect people who begin uni in 2012 as far as I know so you had a lucky escape :-)
Original post by grovichik
It's only going to affect people who begin uni in 2012 as far as I know so you had a lucky escape :-)

phew. I'm a 1st year medic too but overseas and I don't want to be paying more than the 16000+ I'm paying now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending