The Student Room Group

what is the ppl statistics for london school of pharmacy-intw were all asians!!!

when i went to the applicant open day there was one white guy who had come with his mum, im actually kind of asian but i dont want EVERYONE THERE to be asian>>>:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does it really matter?

Lots of the people at Medway who do pharmacy aren't white, I think it's just a given in the same way that loads of people who do dentistry and medicine are Asian too.
Reply 2
Original post by kat2pult
Does it really matter?

Lots of the people at Medway who do pharmacy aren't white, I think it's just a given in the same way that loads of people who do dentistry and medicine are Asian too.

i just want to know because there were 90% girls and 95% asians in my opinion if anyone can give me a link for last yrs stats?
Reply 3
anyone?
Reply 4
nno one
Reply 5
help out ppl!!!
Reply 6
Let's see if I got this: you're going to give up the career and/or university you chose, which could affect the rest of your life, because you don't want to be in a class with Asian students?

Seriously?
Reply 7
ill keep bumping till some1 finds da ansa
Reply 8
Original post by Nocturna
Let's see if I got this: you're going to give up the career and/or university you chose, which could affect the rest of your life, because you don't want to be in a class with Asian students?

Seriously?

i never said that!
i just wanted to knw the stats?
Reply 9
as i said
Reply 10
bump?
Reply 11
bump
oh naws... asians! :crazy:

lol come to think of it, anyone who i know there is asian :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by *mMmMm*
oh naws... asians! :crazy:

lol come to think of it, anyone who i know there is asian :tongue:

why where do u study?
Reply 14
so noone knws abt stats???
Reply 15
90% girls....that is much better than physics degree.
I do understand that you want variety of student in that degree, but what can you do about it??? nothing, so you might as well accept it.
You can find the gender stats on unistats but i don't think they publish racial stats anywhere. Could cause controversy.
Male : Female 31:69
Reply 18
I doubt you'll find racial stats but a girl at LSOP who's a friend of mine says in her year it's 75% muslims, discluding other types of asians and white people.

I'm asian and I don't think that this post is meant in a racist way. A reason I chose not to put down LSOP was because there wasn't as much diversity there - not just racial diversity, gender diversity and subject diversity too. It's reasonable to want to be in a place where you meet a lot of people because it can be hard to fit in with people if you're different and you don't want to spend 4 years of uni without a good group of friends or not fitting in with others.

But I think that Pharmacy will have a lot of asian females in any university course that you go to. Not sure of the stats overall though, but usually more females than males.

:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Ninny
I doubt you'll find racial stats but a girl at LSOP who's a friend of mine says in her year it's 75% muslims, discluding other types of asians and white people.

I'm asian and I don't think that this post is meant in a racist way. A reason I chose not to put down LSOP was because there wasn't as much diversity there - not just racial diversity, gender diversity and subject diversity too. It's reasonable to want to be in a place where you meet a lot of people because it can be hard to fit in with people if you're different and you don't want to spend 4 years of uni without a good group of friends or not fitting in with others.

But I think that Pharmacy will have a lot of asian females in any university course that you go to. Not sure of the stats overall though, but usually more females than males.

:smile:

what is the ratio of iranians:tongue:akistanis:indians:bangladeshis:chinese

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending