The Student Room Group

9/11! A discussion.

I have struggled to find a thread on this topic alone. I know a lot of people hate this subject but I find it fascinating (I don't know why?).. What do you think happened?

I don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist, actually no.. I don't really mind.

In my opinion, I wish I knew what happened I really do. I seriously doubt the official version and I haven't really heard any of the 9/11 doubts debunked sufficiently.

If you find this tedious, pls don't reply saying so. I just want a real debate on the topic.

It's all love. :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Too many people would have to have been in on it. One of them would have talked.
Reply 2
I find this tedious.
Reply 3
Original post by Blueflare
Too many people would have to have been in on it. One of them would have talked.

That's one of my skepticisms, but I don't think it's a solid enough argument to then go on to conclude that it definitly couldn't have been an inside job or maybe just a case of Bush knowing about it in advance and using it to his advantage.

I could easily just say, no they wouldn't have talked.. We don't know WHAT could have been offered or the threats that might have been used. I could even argue that obviously it being such a covert operation, the government would be careful about who knew and who didn't. Also, there are cases of people "talking" but these people had inclins rather than solid secret governmental info. It can be argued for both sides, which is why i'm not on either side yet :confused:
Reply 4
it was all a controlled demolition. thats it basically!

look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBViV7g
Reply 5
time to put on my tin foil hat
Reply 6
I don't think the conspiracy concerns what happened on the day, to be honest. The real conspiracy is who was really behind it and why.

I don't believe in all that nonsense about faked TV footage, missiles instead of planes, controlled demolitions etc. On that subject, I did once read a story that some key buildings on Manhattan are actually wired to blow up so that they can be pulled down immediately if mainland USA ever got invaded... sounds like BS but it's an interesting theory. If that was the case, maybe the WTC had a "controlled demolition" because the aircraft impact eventually caused some kind of failure in the demo system and it went off automatically?

Most 9/11 conspiracy theories are a load of guff, anyway, although I will admit some of them are intruiging guff.
Reply 7
9/11 is well known to have been orchestrated by the u.s government. The evidence is overwhelming.
Reply 8
Maybe wikileaks will hep unravel some of it :biggrin: loool
Reply 9
Original post by ch0llima
I don't think the conspiracy concerns what happened on the day, to be honest. The real conspiracy is who was really behind it and why.

I don't believe in all that nonsense about faked TV footage, missiles instead of planes, controlled demolitions etc. On that subject, I did once read a story that some key buildings on Manhattan are actually wired to blow up so that they can be pulled down immediately if mainland USA ever got invaded... sounds like BS but it's an interesting theory. If that was the case, maybe the WTC had a "controlled demolition" because the aircraft impact eventually caused some kind of failure in the demo system and it went off automatically?

Most 9/11 conspiracy theories are a load of guff, anyway, although I will admit some of them are intruiging guff.

The plane that apparently hit the pentagon.. there was absolutely no plane wreckage. Apparently it was vaporised on impact... That's what the government say, the experts say that's impossible.

Eye witness accounts suggest some sort of missile.

All the cctv footage showing what hit the pentagon was confiscated minutes after the 'plane' hit, and has never been released to the public.
Reply 10
It was a terrorist attack, and it was devastating, all these conspiracy theories are major B.S.
Reply 11
9/11 was a complete in job from start to finsh just like jfk death.I could write essays about it right now but it would be useless as the people on student room are either naive,havent researched about it enough and the others dont care enough.

9/11 was a inside job mate.100%.

The higher powers in the US(Not all goverment)are getting worse and worse.VERY dark times ahead.
pisstake of 'loose coins'-
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

"Welcome to the Unfastened Coins website. This site is dedicated to exposing the truth about the government's involvement in the sinking of the Titanic. Specifically, that they did it (and by "they" I mean Jews)."
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, DAMMIT! :fuhrer:
Original post by missygeorgia
pisstake of 'loose coins'-
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

"Welcome to the Unfastened Coins website. This site is dedicated to exposing the truth about the government's involvement in the sinking of the Titanic. Specifically, that they did it (and by "they" I mean Jews)."

Ahh, Maddox. Classic.
9th of November?
Original post by Drunk Punx
Ahh, Maddox. Classic.

so old school, right
Reply 17
Original post by john87
time to put on my tin foil hat

Original post by moneyballs2
9th of November?

Win.

Quick Reply