The Student Room Group

Emma Watson

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mabrookes
Ah so thats why she admited it in an interview, and also joked with Letterman when she flashed her underwear at a premier "at least I was wearing underwear" when asked about it.

It is real.

Show some evidence please. Link!
Original post by TobeTheHero
I think she is a great role model for young people, like me, even though I'm not a girl:biggrin: What do you think? do you think she is a role model for young people? I'd like to know your opinion:smile:

Good points about Emma Watson:

1) She is good with money.
2) Doesn't party like Paris Hilton
3) Cares about her education more than anything:smile:
4) Conservative when it comes to fashion.

And she's every guy's dream girl!
Reply 22
More opinions, please!
Reply 23
I love Emma Watson. :love:

She's beautiful and classy, and I love her fashion sense when she plays Hermione! :biggrin:

She's also a really lovely person, and I think she's a great role model. Out of all female celebrities (I don't usually like them), she's who I admire and look up to. I'd much rather be like Emma than say, Cheryl Cole.
Reply 24
Original post by .Ali.
I love Emma Watson. :love:

She's beautiful and classy, and I love her fashion sense when she plays Hermione! :biggrin:

She's also a really lovely person, and I think she's a great role model. Out of all female celebrities (I don't usually like them), she's who I admire and look up to. I'd much rather be like Emma than say, Cheryl Cole.

:biggrin: Cheryl Cole is ugh! I don't really like her. Are you as classy as Emma?
Reply 25
:biggrin: Cheryl Cole is ugh! I don't really like her. Are you as classy as Emma?

I don't either! I think she's a bit tacky.

Haha, I'd like to think so but that's a title and a half to live up to. I generally tend to be quite classy, and I prefer going out to venues such as the theatre, out for meals, and art galleries instead of drinking in the street and the like. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by .Ali.
I don't either! I think she's a bit tacky.

Haha, I'd like to think so but that's a title and a half to live up to. I generally tend to be quite classy, and I prefer going out to venues such as the theatre, out for meals, and art galleries instead of drinking in the street and the like. :biggrin:

I think you deserve a REP+ :biggrin: Where you from?:biggrin: I'd say you're classy but in a different way! haha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
I think you deserve a REP+ :biggrin: Where you from?:biggrin: I'd say you're classy but in a different way! haha

Haha, thankyou! :biggrin: Yeah I used to get bullied by chavs for it, for having a "posh" accent and for doing "fings dat r 4 50 yr old men innitz". I don't care though, I'd rather be a classy individual and have an interesting life, than someone who will find themselves pregnant at 16 with no job prospects. :teehee:
Reply 28
Original post by .Ali.
Haha, thankyou! :biggrin: Yeah I used to get bullied by chavs for it, for having a "posh" accent and for doing "fings dat r 4 50 yr old men innitz". I don't care though, I'd rather be a classy individual and have an interesting life, than someone who will find themselves pregnant at 16 with no job prospects. :teehee:

My pleasure:smile:

Ugh! Chavs, I despise every and each of them:angry: I share your passion:biggrin:
Reply 29
My pleasure:smile:

Ugh! Chavs, I despise every and each of them:angry: I share your passion:biggrin:

I do too! I have all my neg from saying I dislike them, apparently that makes me snobby LOL. Sorry for not wanting to become a lost cause. :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 30
this topic has been done before and i got neg repped for admiring her beauty, so i wont do it again :/
Reply 31
This thread is a special one:smile: Let it all out here to your heart's content!
Reply 32
Original post by .Ali.
I do too! I have all my neg from saying I dislike them, apparently that makes me snobby LOL. Sorry for not wanting to become a lost cause. :rolleyes: :tongue:

:rofl: those neg reps might have come from chavs:lol:
I've heard from several people who have met her, that's she a hideously stuck up rah. She's beautiful, but by all accounts a massive bitch.
Reply 34
She's stunning but I prefer her with longer hair. Still, it was her decision to cut it and it seemed important to her.
Reply 35
Original post by karateworm
I've heard from several people who have met her, that's she a hideously stuck up rah. She's beautiful, but by all accounts a massive bitch.

This is also what I have heard... From someone that went to the same school as her. How ironic!
She's quite smug. I mean, admittedly she has A LOT to be smug about, but still.
She is a beautiful girl but I am not going to go further than that.

Commenting on massive celebs like Emma is equivalent to people saying they know everything about the wars in the middle east. I love personality. How am I going to know what she is like?
She's just an average person really.
She seems nice enough to me. I have an anonymous friend who has a big crush on her:wink: I'd really like her as a friend.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest