The Student Room Group

Are you proud to go to your University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It's all about the sex.
Reply 41
I love my Uni.
Reply 42
Very proud to say I study at Bristol, especially as its 2nd for my course. I'd probably be more proud to be at Imperial or maybe be Cambridge, but honestly doubt I'd be as happy
Yep, it's a good uni.
no, im not proud or happy about my uni at all(
but at least i can say that I'm ex-Manchester student, even though it doesn't make me happier
Reply 45
Original post by capriceIam
no, im not proud or happy about my uni at all(
but at least i can say that I'm ex-Manchester student, even though it doesn't make me happier

Why on earth did you go from Manc to MMU?
Reply 46
not at all (sussex)
Reply 47
I wouldn't say that I'm proud to be at Warwick, but more that I'm appreciative of the excellent teaching we get.
Reply 48
^Couldn't have put it better myself.
Yep, I love Nottingham. I love that it's a good uni that is respected. I love that the majority of people here are intelligent and switched on and want to do well in life, a breath of fresh air after some of the people at high school. I love my friends and the amazing social life I get here.
Original post by hedfunk
Why on earth did you go from Manc to MMU?

long story short I didnt like the course cuz it wasnt what I expected it to be, then I had some personal problems so I decided not to take my exams but to take the rest of the year of and try to swop courses, but I had no support at all from my tutor or student office etc and then they told me that I can either repeat the year by staying on the same course or just leave what I did. Kinda regret it now, but maybe it will turn out for the best ..
Original post by bicibici
not at all (sussex)

Why not? And what course are you doing? I've got an offer for Sussex but haven't visited it yet.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Why not? And what course are you doing? I've got an offer for Sussex but haven't visited it yet.

This is why:

Spoiler

Original post by RamocitoMorales
This is why:

Spoiler

Do you even go to Sussex? I wanted to know if there was anything I should know about. I'll judge the architecture for myself.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I'll judge the architecture for myself.

Go to the open day and judge the architecture for yourself.

My sixth form actually organised an open day trip to Sussex, and one girl I know ended up going to the university because she was amazed at the sight of a student drinking booze inside one of the buildings.

A bit random, but it might give you a bit of an insight into the kind of student who goes to Sussex.
Uni of Soton- so yes :smile:
I go to Imperial.

Not proud at all.

Could have done better.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Go to the open day and judge the architecture for yourself.

My sixth form actually organised an open day trip to Sussex, and one girl I know ended up going to the university because she was amazed at the sight of a student drinking booze inside one of the buildings.

A bit random, but it might give you a bit of an insight into the kind of student who goes to Sussex.

I am planning to go - in fact I was supposed to be going a week ago but I couldn't get down there because of the snow.

You have added nothing to my opinion of Sussex because you just repeated what I said and then told me that some people like to get drunk at uni. Shock horror...
I think I'm quite proud, whenever anyone asks me what Uni I go to I always get a sense of pride when I say 'University of Reading'. I, as many others worked hard to get to our firm choices, why would you not be proud to showcase it? :smile:
mhmm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending