The Student Room Group

Emma Watson

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mya369
This is also what I have heard... From someone that went to the same school as her. How ironic!

people love gossips...so what do tabloids do? make up stories:smile: don't believe everything you see in the tabloid.

Only people who know Emma truly know her personality, but so far IMO her personality is unique:biggrin: At least she's not on tabloids 24/7 like some ****ed up celebs who are full of botox and plastics!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
I love her :colondollar:
She's classy, beautiful, intelligent, talented.
Ahh, I'd be jealous but she comes across as too god damn nice :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by TobeTheHero
people love gossips...so what do tabloids do? make up stories:smile: don't believe everything you see in the tabloid.

Only people who know Emma truly know her personality, but so far IMO her personality is unique:biggrin: At least she's not on tabloids 24/7 like some ****ed up celebs who are full of botox and plastics!

Eh? This opinion didn't come from a tabloid.

This person did know Emma, they went to the same school for a few years.

And ermm.. everyone's personality is unique.
Original post by mya369
This is also what I have heard... From someone that went to the same school as her. How ironic!

My friend's, sister's friend (yes I know it's a bit of a long stretch!) sat next to her on a bus on the way to something a few years back. Apparently she went "Do you know who I am?" and she pretended not to, much to her annoyance :rolleyes:
Reply 44
I love Emma, she's lovely. I love her fashion sense, and she's a good 'role model'.

She has smart parents, and seems quite down to earth.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by karateworm
My friend's, sister's friend (yes I know it's a bit of a long stretch!) sat next to her on a bus on the way to something a few years back. Apparently she went "Do you know who I am?" and she pretended not to, much to her annoyance :rolleyes:

:laugh:

I have a friend who has a friend who has a sister who has a cousin who has a friend who worked on the HP set as an extra. And she said Emma was totally rude.
Reply 46
Original post by Luceria

I have a friend who has a friend who has a sister who has a cousin who has a friend who worked on the HP set as an extra. And she said Emma was totally rude.

And that person is me :biggrin: And it's true, Emma is a huge bitch, she actually said some really spiteful things about you behind your back to me.
Reply 47
Here we f****** go again.
I have to say she is my woman crush! I think she's awesome :biggrin:
I have a friend who has seen her topless. Since that day he hasn't stopped talking about that experience.
have heard on multiple accounts that she is not a very nice person
Original post by Luceria

Yeh well I have a pen pal, who's old maths teacher's dog walker's maid of honour's great aunt says she saw Emma Watson actually eat a live puppy! :cool:

It's true I tell you! :rolleyes:
I'm waiting for T-toe or whatever her username is lol

But yeah she's a good rolemodel, need more like her
Reply 53
Original post by HumanNature1992

Too late bro post #48.
Original post by HumanNature1992

She wouldn't flash her chamber of secrets?
Reply 55
Yeh well I have a pen pal, who's old maths teacher's dog walker's maid of honour's great aunt says she saw Emma Watson actually eat a live puppy! :cool:

It's true I tell you! :rolleyes:

I totally believe you :biggrin:.
Original post by Luceria
I totally believe you :biggrin:.

... and what's worse, she's not right for the part. In the book Hermoine is meant to be plain looking with big teeth and bushy hair... she's not meant to be hot! :eek:
Reply 57
Wow I didn't expect this thread to be so lively:biggrin:
Reply 58
... and what's worse, she's not right for the part. In the book Hermoine is meant to be plain looking with big teeth and bushy hair... she's not meant to be hot! :eek:

OMFG. :eek: You're right.. Alert the media

(lol no seriously.. I think Hermione grew into her looks. The buck teeth disappeared in Goblet of Fire book.. And honestly, the hair hardly matters)
I've heard from several people who have met her, that's she a hideously stuck up rah. She's beautiful, but by all accounts a massive bitch.

That's what I've heard too. A supply teacher I had for Maths in year 11 taught the Harry Potter kids and said Dan and Rupert were lovely but Emma didn't want to sit with the extras and was asking people if they knew who she was.
She must be a better actress than I give her credit for because in interviews she comes across as lovely and gracious. I really want to like her, she's smart, pretty and has a pretty decent style (sometimes). But I feel a bit wary about her because she seems a bit *too* perfect. :dontknow:
Don't like her new hair though.

Quick Reply

Latest