The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why do such a thing?
Eh? I don't get it...

EDIT - I thought it said 'committed'... silly me!

Erm, why are you doing it? What is s bad that you need to do that? (I'm not judging, I'll admit I've contemplated it myself enough times, so can't judge really)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
What can we ask you that we can't ask anyone else, what changed now you're gonna 'commit' suicide?
Reply 4
Dont do it! There is always hope and a way to solve problems! You may just need to ask for help or look in the right places.
Reply 5
your full name and city you live in so we may be able to authenticate it?

Assuming you're in fact serious, I'd suggest you think about those around, it will likely destroy the life's of multiple people..
Reply 6
Original post by Cinamon
I've had a quick look over your posing history and you seem to be a range of ages and quite frankly a bit of an a hole. Do you have a multiple personality disorder or do you just dislike your own life so much that you have to construct a new character through a website?

the latter.

Original post by OceanInTheSky
Should I do a masters degree, or just go straight into looking for work?

depends what field of work you're going into and what your masters would be

Original post by lustina
Dont do it! There is always hope and a way to solve problems! You may just need to ask for help or look in the right places.

been telling myself that for 3 years...there isn't always a way to solve problems

Original post by joey11223
your full name and city you live in so we may be able to authenticate it?

Assuming you're in fact serious, I'd suggest you think about those around, it will likely destroy the life's of multiple people..

will give out my name closer to midnight...don't want anyone I know knowing about this until i've done it, just in case...and it won't destroy anyone's life.
Reply 7
don't do it!
Reply 8
If this is true, then why are you doing it? What good is it that you are going to do this? Don't do it.

I think if it isn't true (which is what I believe), then it is a sick joke.
Reply 9
is this person serious?
Original post by amsie/
is this person serious?

yes
Reply 11
what in your life is so bad that makes you wanna kill yourself?
Reply 12
Original post by Rami101
\
been telling myself that for 3 years...there isn't always a way to solve problems

There's always ways to solve a problem, telling yourself there isn't is just giving up, suicide is a cowards way out.
Reply 13
Original post by angrydanmarin
You won't kill yourself anyway, nobody ever does

They do I'm afraid.

Which is why, OP, this is pretty sick if it's not true. And if it is true, just don't.

Here, this forum's better at this kind of thing than TSR:
http://www.takethislife.com/
Original post by Rami101

Original post by Rami101
go ahead

What's your reason?
Reply 15
Original post by Broderss
why aren't you on /b/?

a couple people from another forum said i'd fit in there...but i don't like it, too many trolls and a lack of a sense of community due to the anonymousity (is that even a word?)...and didn't want to post this there because I'm tired of hearing "cool story bro"

*waits for some smartass to say "cool story bro" in this thread

Original post by C-BRO
If this is true, then why are you doing it? What good is it that you are going to do this? Don't do it.

I think if it isn't true (which is what I believe), then it is a sick joke.

I can't be ****ed...the 16 years of my life have been a complete waste, i'm stupid, bad at everything i've ever tried, my best friend died 2 years ago, about to drop out...pretty much will just be a failure in life and I can't be ****ed with trying to improve my situation anymore

Original post by rugbyladosc
How come Amazon is so efficient ?

i dunno, but they r great

Original post by amsie/
is this person serious?

100%
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't kill yourself bro. Live to come round mine and play black ops another day.
What happened to you that makes you commit suicide?
Reply 18
Original post by amsie/
what in your life is so bad that makes you wanna kill yourself?

already answered: "I can't be ****ed...the 16 years of my life have been a complete waste, i'm stupid, bad at everything i've ever tried, my best friend died 2 years ago, about to drop out...pretty much will just be a failure in life and I can't be ****ed with trying to improve my situation anymore"

Original post by Joluk
There's always ways to solve a problem, telling yourself there isn't is just giving up, suicide is a cowards way out.

i'm a coward so that makes sense

Original post by Consilio Et Animis
What's your reason?

see above
(edited 13 years ago)
What is so bad you'd want to do this? Why don't you make the effort to solve it?
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest