The Student Room Group

Why are men such douchebags?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by mediaroom
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

So men like me, who try and treat women with respect (to the point of being accused of "putting pussy on a pedestal"), are douchebags anyway?

You're a douchebag.
Seriously, today, I was going to work and this guy just stared at me constantly. His eyes were completely fixed on my chest. He kept staring so I decided to stare back.
And then I was like "Oi mate, what you looking at?" because it started to get a bit pervy and he was just like "F*** off you fat slag." And then he just went off on this massive swear fest and I was like :shock:. I thought he was nearly going to punch me! :shock: Why the hell did he insult me when he was clearly in the wrong?

Men nowadays have no respect for us women. They just treat us like some kind of object! He was clearly wrong in this situation, I did absolutely nothing and that is how he treated me!!!!!! Wtf?!

Why do women always ****ing complain, and never learn their lesson.
Doucheslag
Original post by hasin_arshad
Maybe you are a fat slut?:dontknow:

oooooo i see the angry mob coming my way lol:dancing2:

I for one think your epic!
Reply 83
Original post by lonelykatana
Doucheslag

"Doucheslag", may have to borrow that one lol.
Original post by lonelykatana
Doucheslag

Win
Original post by M1F2R3
When am I going to get a chance of trying to flirt with Sofia Vergara... an international beauty icon? Having posters or a picture of her in my sig doesn't make me a pervert, do you not have a crush on a male celebrity?

Perhaps, but I don't have half naked pictures of them in my signature.
Reply 86
People like you ask for this sort of thing.
Reply 87

I'm pretty certain that this is natural behaviour, read Clan of the Cave Bear to gleam some kind of insight to it.

Back down, woman.
Original post by lechaton-x
Get over it. This is why men think we're crazy.

No, that would be because you're actually crazy.

Because it's fun.
Reply 90
Original post by becomingbindy
Perhaps, but I don't have half naked pictures of them in my signature.

Nobody would slate you for doing it. Everybody benefits from photo shoots.
Reply 91
Tits or gtfo
Reply 92
The worst thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Every single time guys (chavvy ones) stare at me like I have a disease or something. And then when I ask them what's going on, they just launch themselves into this jib out! :s-smilie:

Sorry to hear that you are not treated well by some men. Some of us are actually capable to having a conversation and treating a girl as a person and not a sex object. Strange but true :biggrin:

[QUOTE="amsie/;28852723"]

awww sorry then can't help you there :frown: but really just have a go back at him, people think I'm soft but really, when it comes to guys I've got issues. don't just stand there & take it. :mad: knock him out :colondollar:

Do not screw with amsie :wink:
Original post by Nelo Angelo
Win

Thank you sir :biggrin:

Original post by mirin?
"Doucheslag", may have to borrow that one lol.

feel free :wink:
Original post by M1F2R3
Nobody would slate you for doing it. Everybody benefits from photo shoots.

Really? Does everyone benefit?
Reply 95
I hate all men and I think they are such horrible and violent people. The overwhelming majority of them are rapists, child molestors and wife beaters.
Reply 96
Original post by becomingbindy
Really? Does everyone benefit?

The camera man makes money and gets his/her name on the bottom of the photo. The camera crew get money, the make up artist gets money and the model of course gets money, status and publicity.

If a magazine wants to publish the photos they benefit as well.
Reply 97
The thread title is what I call Rep suicide.
Reply 98
The worst thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me. Every single time guys (chavvy ones) stare at me like I have a disease or something. And then when I ask them what's going on, they just launch themselves into this jib out! :s-smilie:

That's why.
Reply 99
Why are women, who complain about all men being douchebags, such douchebags?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending