The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by INTJ
A lot of it :tongue: If you're ever out with a large group of friends and the subject comes up, the girls, in a drunkenly fit, will say "THE BIGGER THE BETTER"

lool well I don't agree, this is the voice of experience talking xD
Reply 141
Original post by Wilzyy
lool well I don't agree, this is the voice of experience talking xD

My experience vs your experience = draw, obviously :tongue: We'll just accept that we've encountered different women.
Reply 142
Original post by INTJ
My experience vs your experience = draw, obviously :tongue: We'll just accept that we've encountered different women.

Lol guess so :smile:
Reply 143
It all depends on the size (girth as well as length). Too big is just as bad, I've experienced it and it was actually impossible to go through with. Doesn't matter if a big dick is 'high status' among guys in general if you actually struggle to have intercourse with a woman...
Now I think it has to be pretty small for a woman 'not to feel anything'. But yes, I've definitely been thinking, "it could be bigger...". Never dumped a guy over it though or not wanted to see him again if sex otherwise was good and I liked him.

EDIT: If you happen to be one of those guys who aim to make a woman orgasm, then the clitoris is where the action should be. Put your dick aside for a moment, and practice finger and tongue technique and you may beat all the other guys she's ever been with. If she's young, chances are her first orgasm will be with you. Good luck :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ipulledhermione
If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

I see what you did there =D
Reply 145
Original post by im so academic
How would that make a difference? :erm:

For me, if they're hot, I'm going to **** him regardless of his dick. To be honest, I want him so badly, I wouldn't even be thinking of how small it is, but whether if I can do all the dirty stuff I want to him...

Basically, it doesn't really matter. It's what he does with it that counts - and it bloody well does. :coma:

Because Tories have larger penises.
Original post by *Lollo*
EDIT: If you happen to be one of those guys who aim to make a woman orgasm, then the clitoris is where the action should be. Put your dick aside for a moment, and practice finger and tongue technique and you may beat all the other guys she's ever been with. If she's young, chances are her first orgasm will be with you. Good luck :smile:

I agree sometimes i think its good for me to put my cock down and make my girlfriend lose control. I know she looves it. Clit stimulation for the win to any guys that havent tried it :smile: (Im a bloke talking on xp on doing this to my girl)
Reply 147
Original post by Sithius
No guy I know genuinely thinks 6 is small. It's completely average, in fact possibly slightly above.

That's what I meant lol, I just keep reading a lot of posts elsewhere by guys going "omg, I'm 5 inches hard, I'm TINY help me!"
And they just have the wrong impression of themselves.
Reply 148
Original post by Captain92
That's what I meant lol, I just keep reading a lot of posts elsewhere by guys going "omg, I'm 5 inches hard, I'm TINY help me!"

The reason why many guys have that impression, is because of females saying that they the want at least 7 inches, and that bigger is better.
(edited 13 years ago)

That 'impression' men have (if it is an impression) is because of womens views- The majority of women consider 5'' to be small/tiny.
Reply 150
Original post by bloomblaze
That 'impression' men have (if it is an impression) is because of womens views- The majority of women consider 5'' to be small/tiny.

I wasn't having a go/ patronising.

I don't think it's "tiny" personally, if that's a help to anyone. :tongue:
Reply 151
Original post by Mr.i
The reason why many guys have that impression, is because of females saying that they the want at least 7 inches, and that bigger is better.

I imagine most women don't think that, and the ones that do aren't that sexually experienced themselves.
Men and women seem set on causing anguish for each other RE: the genitals.

as I said before, the 'wrong impression of themselves' you speak of, is because most women consider 5inches to be tiny (or small anyway) . heres a perfect example, from the second page of this thread

Original post by Anonymous
Less than 6 inches to me is short (unsatisfying for sex so guy has to use tongue or fingers instead)
6-7 inches is average
Over 7 is large

And thats only length, girth is another story.

Only my opinion though, what do other girlies think?

Also, most women tend to dislike and reject anything less than about 6 or 6.5", hence the reason many men consider themselves small. for example, this post from the first page of this thread

Original post by OrangeSocks
Has to be at least 6 inches for me.

most women consider anything less than 6'' to be small/tiny- even though medical studies have shown the average length to be between 5-6''

I imagine most women don't think that, and the ones that do aren't that sexually experienced themselves.

why do you imagine that? most of the women who say these things have experienced sex with men of different genital sizes, and talk about their exes being 'small'

thats not true, men dont care particularly much about female genitals, its women who tend to be selective about the opposite genders genitals. i never hear of guys rejecting women due to their genitals
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 153
Original post by bloomblaze
as I said before, the 'wrong impression of themselves' you speak of, is because most women consider 5inches to be tiny (or small anyway) . heres a perfect example, from the second page of this thread

I get what you mean about women in general saying that men aren't big enough etc, but just because it says it on the internet and in Cosmo doesn't mean ALL women think it. A lot of people just don't talk about it. I'm not disputing anything you've said statistic wise- In fact, I'm agreeing with you, and trying to confirm that *I* personally understand that you don't all have 10inch tree trunks down there (and MAN would that hurt if you did). :tongue:

Also:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Less than 6 inches to me is short (unsatisfying for sex so guy has to use tongue or fingers instead)
6-7 inches is average
Over 7 is large
And thats only length, girth is another story.
Only my opinion though, what do other girlies think?

Unless this guy has a 7 inch tongue, this point is irrelevant. She's just saying that she prefers oral to intercourse because it is more stimulating for her.

The reason I said that a lot of women who say these things are inexperienced is because the amount of pleasure they experience probably isn't much to do with the actual size of the penis. If it is, it's more likely to be girth that's important due to the whole friction thing.
A lot of women don't/ can't or find it hard to orgasm during sex, simply because the clitoris isn't being stimulated. It may be true that a guy with a bigger member can hit the clitoris from the inside (scientists are now thinking that the clitoris extends wayyy further than just the little "nub" and has 'feelers' that go for several inches around the labia AND in the vaginal walls.) BUT a guy who doesn't do this (or one who just hasn't had sex enough to know 100% what he's doing) simply stimulating the 'nub' of the clit itself will do the job perfectly.
So basically, the girls who aren't getting all hot-under-the-covers are blaming it on their guys, when in fact it may just be simple biology. Lots of women don't orgasm during intercourse, so they experiment with other ways such as they get their O from oral, then the guy gets his from sex. Etc etc etc.
But just to reiterate, I'm not disagreeing with you. Just had to defend my position.

P.S my point about us both causing each other annoyance/ worry about our genitals was about size for men, and pubes for women. There are an insane amount of posts on t'internet about that. And yes, before you reply, I know what you will say. "Hair grows back, hair can be removed, it's not the same" etc.
I wasn't trying to say that it's 'as bad' or whatever, I was just sayin' that both genders need to ease up on each other.
Cool.
Well yeah. Medium/big is good for me. I want to feel something
hmm.. no, it shouldnt bother her if she loves you and you're in a serious relationship kinda stuff.
it would bother her if you're in a kinda f***buddy relationship, but takin you're still virgin then no.
Reply 156
Original post by Rock Fan
I second this, I fail to see how a bigger penis will make a better sex life.

Very easily. Although I sincerely doubt that the majority of girls who cite their preference for '6" or over' have actually measured their sexual partners, so you should be fine.
Reply 157

Most women do think that. Why else do you think that they prefer big ones?
Already now are we seeing that averaged-sized penises simply aren't big/good enough for a lot of women.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 158
Original post by m.i.e
Most women do think that. Why else do you think thatthey prefer big ones?
Already now are we seeing that averaged-sized penises simply aren't big/good enough for a lot of women.

If you look at my most recent post on this thread, you will see that I clarified my statement.
Reply 159
Original post by Reems
Become a Tory. It works wonders.

LAD! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending