The Student Room Group

Anyone got an offer from Robert Gordons for Pharmacy?

I got one today, unconditional as well, bonus!! Yayyy. Not my first choice but still really happy :smile:
Original post by ChoccyLovaa
I got one today, unconditional as well, bonus!! Yayyy. Not my first choice but still really happy :smile:

Yeah, me too. I also got an unconditional offer from them. I might end up seeing you there.

It is also not my first choice. I am applying for medicine and pharmacy was my backup. What about you?
Reply 2
Original post by firestar101
Yeah, me too. I also got an unconditional offer from them. I might end up seeing you there.

It is also not my first choice. I am applying for medicine and pharmacy was my backup. What about you?

just wondering, have u already achieved the grades to get the unconditional?
Original post by MishMash1
just wondering, have u already achieved the grades to get the unconditional?

Yes. I already have the grades. Are you applying to pharmacy at RGU, as well. Have you heard back from them?
Reply 4
Yes. I already have the grades. Are you applying to pharmacy at RGU, as well. Have you heard back from them?

nope i haven't applied for RGU. Ive applied to LSOP and have an offer of AAB!:smile: was just curious to find out which uni's give unconditional without already achieving the grades:tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by MishMash1
nope i haven't applied for RGU. Ive applied to LSOP and have an offer of AAB!:smile: was just curious to find out which uni's give unconditional without already achieving the grades:tongue:

To get an unconditional you need to already have the grades :tongue: Scottish Uni's tend to give out Unconditionals if you have done well in 5th year. It's different from england.
If you don't have the grades, you get a conditional.
Reply 6

Hi 5! wooooop. yeah i'm applying to medicine also. i got AAABB so was only limited to aberdeen and dundee so thought pharmacy would still be a good career :biggrin: what did you get in your highers? but i REALLY hope a miracle happens and i get an interview for medicine though :frown: if not might see you september at RGU :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest