The Student Room Group

What age did you stop 'believing' in santa??

Poll

What age did you stop 'believing'?

What age did you stop 'believing'?

I was quite late I think, probably about 10, but had doubts probably until 2 years before.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Believing in what? :s-smilie:
Reply 2
This should be fun. :woo:
You mean Santa isn't real?
if your talkin about religion, then 2 months ago. if santa claus then 1 week ago. theres more evidence for the existence of santa than off a god
Reply 5
Original post by DJkG.1
This should be fun. :woo:

Thats the idea. Also include how you 'found out'. :P
Reply 6
believing in yourself?
Reply 7
Original post by Charzhino
believing in yourself?

Look at the first post. :biggrin:
What if i told you my father is santa claus?
Reply 9
Original post by Something_Ironic
What if i told you my father is santa claus?

:eek:
Believing in what? Santa?

I done the last one just for the lulz
Reply 11
You should have made more clear that you were taling about santa.
I never believed, my parents used to buy our presents with us and then put then under the xmas tree. I used to ask them to pretend santa gave us the presents but they werent bothered :dontknow:
Ah ok, that was a bit obvious :o:. I had my doubts at about 9/10, but I didn't fully stop believing until I was 11. I was in year 7 :yep:
7ish. My mum tried to bull**** me about it for two more years, until, when I was 9, I stayed up to catch her taking the stuff downstairs to the tree. I succeeded. She was like "WTF?". I lold.
Reply 14
Original post by katyness
You should have made more clear that you were taling about santa.
I never believed, my parents used to buy our presents with us and then put then under the xmas tree. I used to ask them to pretend santa gave us the presents but they werent bothered :dontknow:

Sorry, thought it would be obvious.
Man who are the 2 people's whos parents never told them about santa. And more to the point who are your parents Mr and Mrs scrooge!

"Bah Humbug!":
hmm past 10 I think. Maybe 11 or so. Quite late. I was voluntarily in denial - didn't want the magic to end.

My kids are 5, 3, and 1, and the eldest two very firmly believe in santa (the baby has no clue either way of course).
Original post by k9ruby
:eek:

Indeed :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
hmm past 10 I think. Maybe 11 or so. Quite late. I was voluntarily in denial - didn't want the magic to end.

My kids are 5, 3, and 1, and the eldest two very firmly believe in santa (the baby has no clue either way of course).

I was exactly the same :redface:
Reply 19
Original post by Seentje
Nobody in my country believe in santa, they all believe in a guy from Spain called Sinterklaas who comes on the 5th of december to let his black piet negro slaves throw candy at children :wink:

Lol wtf?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending