The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by livlogs
Thanks! I've also applied to UCL, KCL, Bristol and St.Andy's. Heard from none :frown: what about you?

Oh same, I haven't heard of anz of them. Just a rejection from Edinburgh, but apparentlz thez got mz qualifications wrong and now reconsider me. Seems like I'll hear from Oxford in two weeks...:s-smilie:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Cutieapple44
I havent heard from Warwick and I didnt get an acknoweldgement email. People have already got offers for my course -Biochemistry. Should I be worried? :/

No they probably just sent their application before you dont worry :smile:
Reply 1062
Just got my offer for biomed!! So happy haha :love::love::love:
Original post by allysun

:smile:Congrats!
Reply 1064
Original post by allysun

well done, when did you send your ucas off?
Reply 1065
Original post by Blondshavemorefun
:smile:Congrats!

Original post by amie93
well done, when did you send your ucas off?

Thank you both :biggrin: I sent mine off on the 10th Nov!
Reply 1066
I havent heard from Warwick and I didnt get an acknoweldgement email. People have already got offers for my course -Biochemistry. Should I be worried? :/

Don't worry! It took Warwick 47 days to give me an offer! :smile:
Reply 1067
Original post by Sappho
Oh same, I haven't heard of anz of them. Just a rejection from Edinburgh, but apparentlz thez got mz qualifications wrong and now reconsider me. Seems like I'll hear from Oxford in two weeks...:s-smilie:

Oh Edinburgh are horrible! Which Oxford college did you apply to and how were the interviews?
Reply 1068
Hey, guys.
I got accepted by Warwick management (WBS) undergraduate
but I wonder whether Warwick is good school to attend.
Since I'm an international student, I don't know much about Warwick and its management course.
Reply 1069
Original post by livlogs
Oh Edinburgh are horrible! Which Oxford college did you apply to and how were the interviews?

Well, I'm actuallz still in Oxford, I'm leaving tomorrow. tbh, I have no idea how the interview was. Not that great, but then everzboz sazs that their interview wasn't that great.
Sorrz bz the waz I just realised I put z instead of y, but I'm no layz to give up mz habit cos mz kezboeard has them swapped^^
I'm applzing to Merton btw:smile:
Reply 1070
Anyone got offers for Psychology yet?
Just got an unconditional offer from Warwick to study Biochemistry (C700)! :biggrin:
Original post by blackpot
Anyone got offers for Psychology yet?

Yes got mine about 2/3 weeks ago. Havent come across with anyone else whos got one though so dont worry they obviously havent given out many yet :smile: x
Just got an unconditional offer from Warwick to study Biochemistry (C700)! :biggrin:

Hey I just got a Warwick Biochemistry offer too. :smile:
Is it your first choice?
Reply 1074
Got an offer for engineering today :smile:
Also got an offer for Biochemistry today! Very very very happy :smile:
Reply 1076
Original post by Pheebs1201
Yes got mine about 2/3 weeks ago. Havent come across with anyone else whos got one though so dont worry they obviously havent given out many yet :smile: x

You're applying to Cambridge too aren't you :smile: I recognise your name from the PPS thread. I haven't received ANY offers/rejections yet :frown: Well, it's a good thing about the no rejections part I s'pose!!
Original post by blackpot
You're applying to Cambridge too aren't you :smile: I recognise your name from the PPS thread. I haven't received ANY offers/rejections yet :frown: Well, it's a good thing about the no rejections part I s'pose!!

Yeahh had my interview on monday, not really very hopeful on that part though! I take it youve applied their too? Where else have you applied?

No rejections is definitely a good thing :smile: x
Original post by kbountra
Hey I just got a Warwick Biochemistry offer too. :smile:
Is it your first choice?

Warwick isnt my first choice because I want to do Pharmacology.
Reply 1079
Original post by Pheebs1201
Yeahh had my interview on monday, not really very hopeful on that part though! I take it youve applied their too? Where else have you applied?

No rejections is definitely a good thing :smile: x

Cam (Catz), Warwick, Durham, York and Bristol. I had my interview on Tuesday, and I'm not really hopeful there either...but my lack of ANY offers at all is really starting to worry me! I'm terrified I'll get 5 rejections :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest