The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Hmmm, yeah, the Bruno thing was so weird, I don't quite know what to make of it :s-smilie:.

Lol, it took me a while to figure out that the killer was Jessica's dad. I was still thinking it was Jessica, until about halfway through the episode when I realised we never actually see her doing the killings, so it might not be her. Which I'm glad about, that Simon's not dating a psycho :h:. Gosh though, her dad's over-protectiveness was ridiculous. She's a bloody teenager (or early twenties maybe?) FFS! She has to deal with guys at some point before her old age, lol. I feel sorry for the guys that got killed by him :frown:.

Well his eyes turn red so I'm guessing his power is super overprotectiveness, rather than him just being a nutter.
Original post by History-Student
Well his eyes turn red so I'm guessing his power is super overprotectiveness, rather than him just being a nutter.

Yeah, I figured that. But it does still make him out to be a right nutter :holmes:
Original post by theiantomywanda
well in harry potter(and other folklore hehe) the wolf/black dog is an omen of death so maybe it's just an animalistic impression of death.

Original post by minimus777
Like someone else said, in Harry Potter 'the grim' (larrge, wolf-like dog) is supposed to be an omen of death. There are quite a few legends with large mythical dogs appearing when people die.

True. You guys do have a point.

I don't want the misfits to become famous, i like it when they're all secretive and mysterious :frown:

Things will probably reverse by the end.
Looking forward to lactokinesis.
Original post by + polarity -
Kelly's boobs :gah:

They should get their own part in the credits. :teehee:

And then the thing with Jessica's dad; so creepy. Was that supposed to be a power or something? Because, there are actually crazy killer people like that in real life :s-smilie:

Rage? Like the Bruce Banner's eyes going green as he got angry (without the bursting into muscle part).

Which I'm glad about, that Simon's not dating a psycho :h:. .

Now that he has lost his virginity and his first real experience with a girl, things are open for development between him and Alisha. :gah:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Things will probably reverse by the end.

Well if it doesn't then stuff turns out like it did in Superhoodie's world, Alisha dies and Simon goes back, repeat ad nauseum.

They should get their own part in the credits. :teehee:

oh man they totally should

the way they were all up in my screen like that, hell naw :coma:

i didn't realise gorillas were so... aggressive! :mmm: I thought they were lazy

or is that pandas?
there are no words to describe how ****ING AWESOME misfits is every week :awesome: :teeth: :teehee:
Original post by + polarity -
oh man they totally should

the way they were all up in my screen like that, hell naw :coma:

i didn't realise gorillas were so... aggressive! :mmm: I thought they were lazy

or is that pandas?

:teehee:

Panda are the lazy ****ers. :colonhash:

All he wanted was some rough sex. :unimpressed:

Spoiler

See when Nathan was about to be killed and had a toothbrush in his hand, I thought he was going to say "Stay back. I have a toothbrush and I am not afraid to use it." :rofl:

But he never did. :colonhash:

I thought he was going to say that too :colondollar:

Only just got round to watching it due to revision for uni exams!

Thought it was good but more disjointed than normal due to multiple story lines!

I'd let Simon squeeze my arse any day :sexface:
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Thought it was good but more disjointed than normal due to multiple story lines!

You prioritised your education ahead of Misfits?

FOOOORSHAAAAAME!!! :wink:

You prioritised your education ahead of Misfits?

FOOOORSHAAAAAME!!! :wink:

I know! It was a decision that had to be made! Woke up at 1pm today, have an exam at 9:30am tomorrow, hadn't revised for it!

(And misfits wasn't on 4OD when I went to bed last night!)

In a normal circumstance misfits > education, but an exception had to be made :emo:

Spoiler

Original post by greeneyedgirl

He's that sort of character that you just expect it. :rofl:

Good luck on your exams. I always watch it on 4oD as I'm always revising when it is on. :colondollar:

He's that sort of character that you just expect it. :rofl:

Good luck on your exams. I always watch it on 4oD as I'm always revising when it is on. :colondollar:

Yeah, but it looked like he had a nice firm hold :sogood:

Thanks! I've never been in uni at 9:30am before, it'll be an experience...
Reply 375
Hmmm, yeah, the Bruno thing was so weird, I don't quite know what to make of it :s-smilie:.

Lol, it took me a while to figure out that the killer was Jessica's dad. I was still thinking it was Jessica, until about halfway through the episode when I realised we never actually see her doing the killings, so it might not be her. Which I'm glad about, that Simon's not dating a psycho :h:. Gosh though, her dad's over-protectiveness was ridiculous. She's a bloody teenager (or early twenties maybe?) FFS! She has to deal with guys at some point before her old age, lol. I feel sorry for the guys that got killed by him :frown:.

Yeah exactly. Besides I thought he was bit too nice, I mean I always thought Kelly would have liked a guy with a bit more attitude(?) I don't know if that's the right word to use.

At first I did think it was Jessica but then I thought that would have been a bit too obvious, so then I realised it was obviously her Dad :rolleyes:
I'm still a bit confused as to why he was so overprotective, I thought it was going to be something to do with the storm but apparently not.

Btw, Simon isn't dating anyone right now... Have you seen this. It's not a spoiler of next episode or anything, it's just an extras video :h:
Reply 376
Original post by Onyx.
Btw, Simon isn't dating anyone right now... Have you seen this. It's not a spoiler of next episode or anything, it's just an extras video :h:

I just watched the 'You're heroes' video on there...hmm it seems that woman might want to use their powers to do something, gain some sort of control. Maybe she also had something to do with the cult at the end of the first series? And after that plan failed, is now drawing them in with the promise of being rich and famous.
Simon clearly has her doubts about it all with the look on his face, maybe leading on to how he goes back in time to make everything work out alright :holmes:
Original post by Onyx.
Yeah exactly. Besides I thought he was bit too nice, I mean I always thought Kelly would have liked a guy with a bit more attitude(?) I don't know if that's the right word to use.

At first I did think it was Jessica but then I thought that would have been a bit too obvious, so then I realised it was obviously her Dad :rolleyes:
I'm still a bit confused as to why he was so overprotective, I thought it was going to be something to do with the storm but apparently not.

Oh :erm:. So in that video, that is happening after the last episode we saw? Shame. Still, at least he's till got Alisha :biggrin:
Reply 378
Original post by hobo06
I just watched the 'You're heroes' video on there...hmm it seems that woman might want to use their powers to do something, gain some sort of control. Maybe she also had something to do with the cult at the end of the first series? And after that plan failed, is now drawing them in with the promise of being rich and famous.
Simon clearly has her doubts about it all with the look on his face, maybe leading on to how he goes back in time to make everything work out alright :holmes:

I haven't watched any of the preview videos for the next episode, I'm in too minds about it. I don't know whether to wait or not. I'm still confused about why Simon went back in time, surely something would have had to happen to Alisha for him to make that decision? However, I don't think he will go back in time as Future Simon already put things right?

Oh :erm:. So in that video, that is happening after the last episode we saw? Shame. Still, at least he's till got Alisha :biggrin:

Yeah, after every episode they post a few videos onto Superhoodie's wall (his legacy still lives :biggrin:). You should take some time to go through them all, some of them are really funny :p:
Original post by hobo06

Naturally too, he is the most intelligent of the misfit group. You can tell he knows something is up when Alisha started treating him differently too. He kept giving her :shifty: looks.

And nope, still sticking by my theory that Future Simon has already put the future right and created an alternate timeline in which Alisha doesn't die. Unless, that is, he and Alisha get it on several times in one episode, manage to go to Vegas and she manages to die for a second (supposed) time. But I doubt that.

I do hope we see some sort of more development of his power. So far have Simon's superaim (episode 1 and the tossing a nuts episode). Maybe even an explanation as to how he managed to travel back in time in the first place.

:iiam:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending