The Student Room Group

Problem with an offer I've received?

The problem is one of them has given me a Conditional Offer, I've already done my A-levels and I'm not awaiting any academic results.#

For a split second I thought perhaps I did my application wrong? But I doubt that since I've already got an Unconditional offer.

not sure what to do in a situation like this, any advice?
Original post by Yawn11
The problem is one of them has given me a Conditional Offer, I've already done my A-levels and I'm not awaiting any academic results.#

For a split second I thought perhaps I did my application wrong? But I doubt that since I've already got an Unconditional offer.

not sure what to do in a situation like this, any advice?

Do you know what the conditions are?
Reply 2
You could ring them up and inform them.
But at the end of the day, if you've already satisfied the conditions it shouldn't make much difference.
Though you should probably phone them up so they can change it.
:smile:
Reply 3
Are you conditions like AAB at a level or something, which you already have? If so then I guess its an admin error and if you call/email they will correct it.
Reply 4
does it have any conditions on the offer letter? Sometimes the conditions are things like providing proof of your qualifications.

Else, just email the admissions department for your subject and let them know. It was probs just a mistake and they'll change it.
Reply 5
If I was you I'd get in touch with the uni and tell them that you've already done your A levels. It could just be a mistake and if you tell them then they might change it for you.
Reply 6
It could be that the conditions for the offer require you to retake some modules to attain a higher grade which you have not achieved?
Reply 7
Original post by TheSownRose
Do you know what the conditions are?

Original post by CJN
Are you conditions like AAB at a level or something, which you already have? If so then I guess its an admin error and if you call/email they will correct it.

Original post by hello dave
does it have any conditions on the offer letter? Sometimes the conditions are things like providing proof of your qualifications.

Else, just email the admissions department for your subject and let them know. It was probs just a mistake and they'll change it.

Sorry I should've put it in the OP, it was a conditional offer in the event that I achieve certain A-level grades, that I've already have.
Reply 8
Ring them, they have obviously got it wrong.
Original post by Yawn11
Sorry I should've put it in the OP, it was a conditional offer in the event that I achieve certain A-level grades, that I've already have.

I would think it's that they want you to prove you have the qualifications, but contact them and ask.
Reply 10
Alright I appreciate the fast replies, I'll try and contact them later.

Gotta rush out to work:sigh:

Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending