The Student Room Group

Where would you like to live?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Vancouver, Canada
I just moved to LDN for uni where I've wanted to live for years =D But I'd love to spend a year in France (preferably Paris) =]
Reply 22
Amsterdam, Berlin, London.
But closer to me... Toronto wouldnt be bad I guess.
Reply 23
London or Dubai would be amazing!
Cairns, Sydney, or anywhere near them in Australia :smile:
I've always been fascinated with Russia, so St Petersburg for me would be pretty incredible. Other than than, Manhattan or Berlin I guess. Or London.
I've always had a soft spot for New York, but i'd love to live in California
Reply 27
My hometown of Poole.
Original post by kyc
I'd love to spend a few years at one country before moving to another: I like the experience of living in different parts of the world instead of settling in one place. Easy said than done I know, but I believe it is possible :smile:

Yeah same for me, I'd like to live different places long enough to really get into the local lifestyle and culture but not too long that it loses it's excitement. The thought of staying in one place for too long is daunting when there's so much out there.
Reply 29
Montreal.
Reply 30
I'm sure I answered a thread like this about a week ago.

Anyway, Tasmania, New Zealand's north island, or coastal Norway.
Original post by Holly Hiskey
Where I live now :biggrin:

Long Melford :sadnod:
Original post by Willum Infanta
Long Melford :sadnod:

Bury St Edmunds :biggrin: Love it!
Abu Dhabi
Original post by OddThings
I'm asking this just for fun really,but I would like to live in quite a few places,but probably couldnt afford any of them.York really interests me,the buildings are really pretty and I have family there.But I also really like Berlin,as I went there a few weeks ago on work experience in a high school and loved it,the feel of the streets and the language. :smile:

So,over to you. :smile::smile::smile:

any modern city as long i'm living in a converted modern apartment with a view of the city glowing at night
Original post by Holly Hiskey
Bury St Edmunds :biggrin: Love it!

Pfft, I can't really remember what Bury St Edmunds was like, been 10 years since I lived in Suffolk...So i'll just go with LONG MELFORD FTW.

I checked google street view for where I used to live, It looks so luffly compared to Manchester. The video store that I ran away to from my house (was only across the main road but I was like 4-5 and I felt like a rebel) has closed down and other places have changed loads.
Spain, Italy or The USA. :smile:
Living on the moon would be pretty cool :biggrin:

On planet earth.. probably Dubai or Orlando/Seattle in America.
Reply 38
South Kengiston (F)
Original post by Willum Infanta
Pfft, I can't really remember what Bury St Edmunds was like, been 10 years since I lived in Suffolk...So i'll just go with LONG MELFORD FTW.

I checked google street view for where I used to live, It looks so luffly compared to Manchester. The video store that I ran away to from my house (was only across the main road but I was like 4-5 and I felt like a rebel) has closed down and other places have changed loads.

I love to google map Bury during term time because if you "walk" around town centre you can recognise EVERYONE because it's such a small town. I actually live in one of the villages that's a few miles out and it's so peaceful and lovely and relaxing.... oh I love it. Suffolk is good for the soul haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending