The Student Room Group

Worcester PGCE anyone?

I've applied for Primary PGCE at Worcester Uni and wondered if anyone else had applied there? And if so, have you heard anything?? I only applied a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet...
I'm in the same boat. Application processed on the 23rd November - no reply yet. A friend applied to Anglia Ruskin on the same day and has an interview on the 22nd Dec so i'm getting a little twitchy...
Reply 2
Hi, i applied a while back and am only just having my interview next week. It took them nearly a month to reply so dont worry. x
Ok, that's some relief. What do you have to do at the interview?
Reply 4
I've got an interview for 17th Jan. I've applied for secondary though :smile: x
Reply 5
For the interview you have to do a presentation, maths and english test, group task and the actual interview.... not too bad but an exhausting day by the sounds of it!!
ooh, interesting. good luck! Did they give you any information on what the interview or group task will be about?
Reply 7
Original post by Becca88

Original post by Becca88
For the interview you have to do a presentation, maths and english test, group task and the actual interview.... not too bad but an exhausting day by the sounds of it!!

Hey, so I'm guessing you've had your worcester interview now... How did it go? I wondered if you'd be able to give me any advice on the page we have to write on out ESS... I'm completely clueless on what we're supposed to include in this! Any advice?
Reply 8
Hi. I had my interview tomorrow (21st), however had a message to say it is cancelled due to the weather. I presume it will now be in the new year. Just hope it doesn't put me at some disadvantage?
I don't think it will put you individually at a disadvantage, it will just mean that a decision on you will be delayed. They may have to put back other interviews as a result, which will disadvantage everyone... really annoying as the whole process just takes so long anyway!
Reply 10
Hi,

Worcester is my second choice, the open day was good there!
I have an interview for Primary PGCE at uni of gloucestershire. I have my presentation done but part of the interview day is a group discussion on topical issues! Does anyone konw anything that would be good to bring up? at the mo i have spending cuts, SATs and the curriculum review that has been cancelled.

Any help or tips for interiew would be MUCH appreciated!!

Kirsty
xxx

Quick Reply

Latest