The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I have Stephen Fry reading them for me when I sleep :colondollar:

Then when I wake up in the morning I got back to the point where I fell asleep and carry on listening.

So hard to stay awake when you are lying in bed and listening. :teehee:
As soon as i am able to.I am going back to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again as i so enjoyed it the first time around.I couldnt believe it was over 2hrs long as it went by so fast.:smile:
Reply 922
Original post by Piece
I thought this too!! Well, not quite exactly. Scabior is the first person I've actually thought is hot in the harry films... guess im too obsessed with the book characters to actually fall in love with them. But yes, Scabior actually got me thinking of the type of men i seem to like and tim minchin came up in my thoughts... i am now a litle obsessed with him :smile:
but yes, just wanted to say *high 5* on the connection haha

haha *high 5* actually i think this is the first time i found someone was hot in the films too although i must admit i have a little crush on draco malfoy :colondollar:. I also think the young Grindelwald was very hot!
can't wait to see the movie again :biggrin:
Reply 923
Original post by kaus123
haha *high 5* actually i think this is the first time i found someone was hot in the films too although i must admit i have a little crush on draco malfoy :colondollar:. I also think the young Grindelwald was very hot!
can't wait to see the movie again :biggrin:

oo young Grindelwald - played by Jamie Campbell Bower - I had a little thing for him a while back. I think the singing in Sweeney Todd helped with that!

On another similar note, did people know that Jamie and Bonnie Wright (who plays Ginny) were dating?? This has been on for a while and I've been oblivious to it...oops
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
So hard to stay awake when you are lying in bed and listening. :teehee:

I know! It's so good tho! Harry Potter and Ice Age 2 have been used so often as sleep aids by me that I always know they will work!
Reply 925
I think part 1 was a fail ... Sort of boring :s-smilie:
Finally went to see it today (for a hardcore fan, this is frankly disgraceful :p:) due to the large amount of uni work. I love the fact that it was everything I had pictured in my head whilst reading the book. :h: I was also on the verge of crying during one particular scene, I think you all know which one I'm talking about!

Also, Scabior reminded me of Jared Leto for some reason.
Reply 927
ooo just a note... the end scenes at Shell Cottage. I was there when they filmed them :smile: Although there are more scenes to come from there.
Was really interesting to watch.

Spoiler

Reply 928
Original post by Piece
ooo just a note... the end scenes at Shell Cottage. I was there when they filmed them :smile: Although there are more scenes to come from there.
Was really interesting to watch.

Spoiler

how come you were there? Lucky you ! where was it filmed ?
Reply 929
Original post by Piece
oo young Grindelwald - played by Jamie Campbell Bower - I had a little thing for him a while back. I think the singing in Sweeney Todd helped with that!

On another similar note, did people know that Jamie and Bonnie Wright (who plays Ginny) were dating?? This has been on for a while and I've been oblivious to it...oops

I think they are engaged now :frown:
Original post by kaus123

Original post by kaus123

NO! But Jamie is HOT!
Reply 931
Original post by kaus123

The whole engaged thing was just a rumour that got out of hand. Wright denied it.
Reply 932
brilliant film :biggrin: cannae wait for part 2
Reply 933
Original post by ufo_01
how come you were there? Lucky you ! where was it filmed ?

It was filmed on a beach in Pembrokeshire - West Wales. I heard about it and went down for 2 of the 4 days as I live in Wales! It was about 2 hours away. It was also a week before my exams but watching Harry filming was just too good to miss!
We saw all the actors up close as they had to walk through us to get on top of the dunes where they were filming.
Reply 934
Original post by Piece
It was filmed on a beach in Pembrokeshire - West Wales. I heard about it and went down for 2 of the 4 days as I live in Wales! It was about 2 hours away. It was also a week before my exams but watching Harry filming was just too good to miss!
We saw all the actors up close as they had to walk through us to get on top of the dunes where they were filming.

Lucky you!
Reply 935
Original post by Piece

Awesome !
Going to see it again today :biggrin:
I really liked it, although thought the dialogue/setup was really cringey in some places. Mad Ron scenes were unintentionally (hopefully) hilarious.

Made the mistake of spending so many hours with my flatmate over the weeks having geeky parties scrolling through pages of HP macros on various sites as well, and then when I saw the film I kept just hearing the joke words over the top, which rather spoilt the tension in some of the dramatic scenes :tongue:
Reply 938
I just found this :eek: :laugh: Taking it a bit too far:

Reply 939
omg! I wanted to say that it's kinda cool, but it just looks creepy! Seriously, why would you want Dumbledore looking at you while you pee!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending