The Student Room Group

I had a dream about Lord Voldemort! (PART 2)!!!! UPDATED!

Firstly I just want to say that it is NOT hilarious! :huff: (It was like an ACTUAL story)

It was ********* scary!!! It was late at night, and like I was walking when I saw a stranger in a dark alley. We talked about You-Know-Who and he told me, "yeah Voldemort is a stupid ****** " something like that...and we both agreed....

Then later I was riding back home in a taxi when suddenly I see the same guy sitting down next to me wearing a thob (thob is the traditional Arabic dress that men wear)...the guy was wearing a cap...so he was like telling me "Lord Voldemort really sucks eh?" and I was like "yeah..." but then stopped...it was LORD VOLDEMORT! With his HIDEOUS snake like face (see HP 7) ...so I quickly said "um no...."

and then I noticed that the cab driver was the guy I had talked to about Lord Voldemort...

Anyway, so I was like totally freaking out (oh BTW somehow I was Harry Potter) and like the connection thing between Harry and Voldemort already broke, making Harry vulnerable...I knew how merciless Voldemort is and kill anyone he wishes easily...he was talking to me...(somehow I got the impression that he was playing with his food before he could stike down his opponent)...when suddenly he pretended to draw out his wand and aim a killing curse at me....

I SWEAR TO GOD my heart almost stopped right there! (He laughed at my scared reaction)

Anyway, taxi stopped by house and I slowly began getting out of the car in case sudden movements might anger the Dark Lord....then I thought I should probably invite him inside my house or he might kill me...so I said something like I would be so honoured if you came inside my house and had dinner with my family...

Voldemort looked at me in surprise. (I prayed to God that he would refuse). He said that I was lying, that I didn't want him to come in so he started to read my mind and I tried so hard to convince my brain that I wanted HIM to come in!

So he believe me....he came inside, sat in the guest's room and ate dinner with my family and had a conversation with my father....

it was soooooooooooo scary! I woke up feeling SO terrified! :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol :teehee:
Reply 2

At least it wasn't a sex dream.
Reply 3
lord Voldemort ain't that scary....:lolwut:

he is just ugly.
I love dreams like that :biggrin:
Reply 5
C'mon, that is hilarious.
Reply 6
lol this is probably the most epic post on tsr
Haha dinner with old Voldy mouldy. <3
Lol, that is epic.

Far better than any of my lame dreams :ninja: totally boring, no fictional character in them at all.
Reply 9
did the license of the taxi say 'fresh' and did it have dice in the mirror?
Original post by Broderss
did the license of the taxi say 'fresh' and did it have dice in the mirror?

0_o
*rofl*
I've been Harry Potter in a few dreams, thankfully never confronted Voldemort. I do remember dueling a bit though. This was a long time ago...
Reply 13
I have seen your dreams satisfactionatlast and they are mine....
Reply 14
I had a dream voldemort was chasing me and i was harry potter.

now that was terrifying! :p:
Original post by Roxas13
I have seen your dreams satisfactionatlast and they are mine....

hahaha you deserve a rep for that! :rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by musabjilani
I've been Harry Potter in a few dreams, thankfully never confronted Voldemort. I do remember dueling a bit though. This was a long time ago...

Wait a minute, you were Hary Potter himself? :eek:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0VlIjXj9NA
Practice Occlumency.
Reply 18
Original post by satisfactionatlast
He said that I was lying, that I didn't want him to come in so he started to read my mind and I tried so hard to convince my brain that I wanted HIM to come in!

:banana:
Original post by Roo Bix
:banana:

lol....but seriously I won't forget his yellow eyes and the bloody red gleam in them.... (shudders)

Quick Reply

Latest