The Student Room Group

Why are teenagers obsessed with black people and black culture?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thugnificent.
OP is a c.u.n.t some doughnut!

Of course. :/
Original post by Little Martian
Stereotypical. You're obivously a white person hating on black women. I bet you don't even have any black friends and black people from the Carribean came from Africa. They were taken as slaves. And everyone originated from Africa in the first place so your argument is flawed.

Lol this is the first time ive been called white before. According to you, people behaviour today is a complete result of how their ancestors behaved. Wrong. Behviour is the result of the environment the person grows up in. And you were the one who implied that all black people in the western world came direct from africa, which makes you wrong, not me.
Original post by Simbarashe
Slang is slang.... its language. Its when people conform to do things they wouldnt do my themselves when youve got to worry.... and maybe its hard to see the difference sometimes. Doesnt make a difference if you are 15 or 50 so don't let arrogant TSRers be condescending because of your age.

Thanks. [:
Original post by Retrospect
But i'm a G doe.

I'm sure you are luv. [:
Original post by Hanz_a93
cuz its b00m

You type like a n00b. :/
Original post by yousif92
Its because black people are viewed so much cooler than everyone else. Naturally we all want to be viewed as "cool". Society sees black people are cool so we try and act black. When was the last time you saw anyone pretending to be asian or white? it doesnt happen because society views asians as hard working/nerdy or terrorists.

PS, these are not my opinions, im just stating how i feel that society dictates what is cool and what isnt.

My sig shows a black guy doing something extremely cool. If clapton did that, everyone would be like, "wtf is that white guy doing?"

Yeah but I still find it kind of weird because society also views black people as uneducated and dumb.
Original post by Sir Jonathan
So should white people say: Hello good chap
Black People: Hello bruv wassup innit
and......

Asians say. Hello Mr Patel come to my corner shop. or Beef fried rice. 2 for £2.50.

this seems like a silly thread imo. I see why you call yourself little martian. where the hell do you come from?

BTW: isnt the term "swagga" not "swag". Swag is the term for someone or something that one would refer to as "gay" or "crap" swagga is a complement. it means something along style such as "that guy has swagga" I think.

Not that I use such words. I am not your "typical black person"

Swag and swagga mean the same thing. I think you'll find that swag has two meanings just like the word fine has more than one meaning. Get me?
Reply 107
Yeah but I still find it kind of weird because society also views black people as uneducated and dumb.

I know. Society is hypocritical. Thats why you should ignore its dictates.
Original post by Lewroll
Lol this is the first time ive been called white before. According to you, people behaviour today is a complete result of how their ancestors behaved. Wrong. Behviour is the result of the environment the person grows up in. And you were the one who implied that all black people in the western world came direct from africa, which makes you wrong, not me.

I didn't say anyone came direct from Africa so stop putting words in my mouth and if you're not white then what's your race. Please do not tell me you're black because it seems to me as if you hate black women. Obviously got rejected by one.
Original post by yousif92
I know. Society is hypocritical. Thats why you should ignore its dictates.

Okay. [:
I didn't say anyone came direct from Africa so stop putting words in my mouth and if you're not white then what's your race. Please do not tell me you're black because it seems to me as if you hate black women. Obviously got rejected by one.

I dont hate black women, i just fail to see why they cant keep their natural hair. Oh one sec, let me just run downstairs to see my black mother and sisters (who all have their own hair by the way).
The problem here is you. People like you create threads like this giving off the idea that black people are somehow different to everyone else. This thread is ridiculous, there is no black behaviour, so maybe you are the racist one who has a problem with everyother person on the planet.
Oh and btw, i dont go around speaking in slang. Does that mean im not part of black culture? Idiot.
Reply 111
I dont talk using that south london slang as its **** and even americans laugh at how pathetic our "grime culture" is. However are you guys honestly surprised that people wanna dress like this:

We all want that swag yo
Oi man will get touched cah if he hypes like that he will get bodied,,

ps im from north london=full of slang..
Why is it restricted to south/west/east "blacks"
Original post by Lewroll
I dont hate black women, i just fail to see why they cant keep their natural hair. Oh one sec, let me just run downstairs to see my black mother and sisters (who all have their own hair by the way).
The problem here is you. People like you create threads like this giving off the idea that black people are somehow different to everyone else. This thread is ridiculous, there is no black behaviour, so maybe you are the racist one who has a problem with everyother person on the planet.
Oh and btw, i dont go around speaking in slang. Does that mean im not part of black culture? Idiot.

Why do you care about black women's hair? It really doesn't concern you. What they want to do with it is there choice. It's not like it's hurting you. You have problems. And there's nothing wrong with this thread I was just asking a simple question. You obviously don't understand the purpose of this thread. Can't believe you're black.
Original post by Bishamon
I dont talk using that south london slang as its **** and even americans laugh at how pathetic our "grime culture" is. However are you guys honestly surprised that people wanna dress like this:

We all want that swag yo

You're obviously a hater then. There's nothing wrong with London sland and Grime music. That's our culture and British people seem to like it. Who cares if Americans don't like it? And I'm sure it's not all Americans. You can't stereotype like that.
Can't believe you're black.

This one statement has told me everything I need to know about you. Ive never said this before but you are one of the most ignorant people ive ever spoken to. From now on everything you say is irrelevant. You come across as a racist, ignorant douche, and frankly I dont want anything to do with you.
Original post by haloturk
Oi man will get touched cah if he hypes like that he will get bodied,,

ps im from north london=full of slang..
Why is it restricted to south/west/east "blacks"

North London seems to be a bit posher but yeah people from Camden etc do speak in slang.
Original post by Lewroll
This one statement has told me everything I need to know about you. Ive never said this before but you are one of the most ignorant people ive ever spoken to. From now on everything you say is irrelevant. You come across as a racist, ignorant douche, and frankly I dont want anything to do with you.

Lol, I can't believe you're black because of the comments you're making about black women. Obviously some kind of self-hate. You never said anything about white girls sticking loads of extensions into their hair and getting implants but you decided to target black women.
Original post by Lewroll

Lol, I agree with you. I think OP is quite an idiot, and probably a troll.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Lol, I agree with you. I think OP is quite an idiot, and probably a troll.

Read my last post...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending