The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

offer from Bham! woop woop

has anyone else gotten an offer from Bham?. I got a letter in the morning from the post but was to anxious to open the seal. I just had to and although scheming through the first line was a bit infuriating, I was glad to have been offered a place after my informal interview for geology.

Anyone else, would be glad to know for what course. Hopefully we get to meet at the freshers party!
Reply 1
Original post by mauvetard
has anyone else gotten an offer from Bham?. I got a letter in the morning from the post but was to anxious to open the seal. I just had to and although scheming through the first line was a bit infuriating, I was glad to have been offered a place after my informal interview for geology.

Anyone else, would be glad to know for what course. Hopefully we get to meet at the freshers party!

that's a loooooong time until then lol :smile: but i can your excitement to the uni parties and stuff :smile: congratulations on your offer :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by vahik92
that's a loooooong time until then lol :smile: but i can your excitement to the uni parties and stuff :smile: congratulations on your offer :smile:

thanks, Im pretty sure you understand how excited I am!. Planning that day already!. Do you go to Bham by the way?
Reply 3
Original post by mauvetard
thanks, Im pretty sure you understand how excited I am!. Planning that day already!. Do you go to Bham by the way?

no, but the process of getting an offer was the same as you, that's why I decided to reply lol :smile: yeh, sure i do, you should be :smile:
Reply 4
Whad qualifications did you need to get in? I want to do the course in 2013 as a mature student with an access course qualification.
Reply 5
Hi. Iam pooja from India. I got an offer from BHAM for MBA 2011:smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending