The Student Room Group

Girlfriend moaning

I've been with my gf for nearly 2 years now and it's been cool.At the start we did stuff all the time, sex 3times a day etc. Lately, well for like 6months now we haven't done too much stuff and it's mainly because she has turned so dorky!

We live together and with friends but have our own rooms. If I'm busy with studying or tired or doing other stuff and we don't have sex she has started moaning about it so much and making it such a big deal, which then just turns me off and makes me want to not do it with her. Also shes so picky! so if we are kissing and I make a joke she gets so upset and it drives me mad.

Has anyone else has anything similar?
Bitches be crazy.

Just be glad you're not alone, some people would kill to have an annoying gf.
She's just horny.

Most guys would love to have a girlfriend with a sex drive to match theirs.
I speak from experience; the sex is the first thing to go.. Within a year your coversations dry to distain and complaint, then you hang around making each other miserable indefinitely until one of you grows the balls to end it.

Having experienced that 3 times now, I would start backing out of a relationship when the sex turns into a chore.
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
I speak from experience; the sex is the first thing to go.. Within a year your coversations dry to distain and complaint, then you hang around making each other miserable indefinitely until one of you grows the balls to end it.

Having experienced that 3 times now, I would start backing out of a relationship when the sex turns into a chore.

What if you can never end it?
Reply 5
Original post by snowyowl
She's just horny.

Most guys would love to have a girlfriend with a sex drive to match theirs.

This. OP, if it was you who never got the sex you wanted the replies here would be "tell her you have needs and if your sex drives don't match, get rid". Which is still the case btw, I would feel very undesired if I was with a guy who was always too 'busy' for sex.
Are you sure shes the dorky one?

She wants sex OMG!! What a massive crazy bitch!

but seriously, if you don't feel like having sex with her, MAYBE you are losing interest in the relationship full stop
Original post by *Dreaming*

but seriously, if you don't feel like having sex with her, MAYBE you are losing interest in the relationship full stop

I agree, :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by *Dreaming*

It's not that I don't like sex, I'm a huge sex addict! I would gladly go and **** one of the girls that like me, or another nice girl if I was single. It's just the constant talking about sex and having sex.... babe come to bed early tonight and have sex kind of chat makes me want it less because it;s like planned. You know? It's not so fun when it's the topic of every conversation, or when I turn it down because I've been working late and she gets in a huge mood.
Reply 9

God, you paint such a terrible picture. How can you be so cynical of relationships... Oh wait, everything that you said is 100% true.

Relationships sound great, until you really, really get to know them...
Original post by Anonymous
It's not that I don't like sex, I'm a huge sex addict! I would gladly go and **** one of the girls that like me, or another nice girl if I was single. It's just the constant talking about sex and having sex.... babe come to bed early tonight and have sex kind of chat makes me want it less because it;s like planned. You know? It's not so fun when it's the topic of every conversation, or when I turn it down because I've been working late and she gets in a huge mood.

Maybe you would rather be single? It sounds like the relationship is maybe reaching it's expiry date :s-smilie: and speaking from a female point of view, I'd feel very rejected and hurt if my boyfriend kept turning down sex....
Reply 11
Time to rethink your relationship with this girl
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous

She didn't say you didn't like sex, because we know guys feel less 'manly' if we indicate that. She said you might be losing interest in the relationship. Notice that you only mention sex with excitement when talking about someone else? A lot of guys likes to stay single and sleep around not (only) for the sex itself, but for the excitement and the feeling of conquering, having success with women, increasing self-esteem. If you really care about her, you'd want to please her, enjoy sex even if it is "planned", and you'd sometimes go out of your way to get intimate when she wants to (women have been doing that for men for centuries, after all). It wouldn't be a topic of conversation if you were having it; she's worried you're drifting apart, and it seems true.
(edited 13 years ago)
Maybe living under each others feet all the time is not helping.
He got 99 problems, and the ***** is one!
OPs definition of dorky: A girl that is horny.

OP you are some strange person :eyeball:
Reply 16
Girls get hurt easily when denied sex from partners - it makes us feel unattractive and unwanted. It sounds like you're going off her to be honest
My boyfriend has had an extremely low sex drive for the last 4 months (we've discussed it and stuff before anyone asks) and can I say, from a female point of view, it's very hurtful to think that my boyfriend might have gone off me. Us girls are brought up believing men are always horny and after sex, so if our partners stop wanting sex from us we assume we are to blame, that we have become unattractive. I feel that my boyfriend doesn't find me attractive anymore, although he insists this isn't the case.

Tw1x
Girls get hurt easily when denied sex from partners - it makes us feel unattractive and unwanted. It sounds like you're going off her to be honest

Basically, this.

reminds me of the movie, 500 days of summer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending