The Student Room Group

Sickening Story.

Words can't even describe how I feel about this:frown: I have no diea what this becoming of this country: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337731/Sick-thugs-kill-familys-pet-dog-plunging-head-bucket-ACID.html

I do admit though that I think there is more than meets the eye about this story.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why are you called Magnificent Fuhrer :lolwut:
It's fricking disgusting.

All the bones in their body should be broken for such monstrous cruelty :mad: Or if they're particularly remorseless, we should force them to drink battery acid.
You have to wonder what would drive someone to do something like this :confused:
Reply 4
To be fair there are things more painful out there than acid. E.g the stress of not being able to mate(neutering)
Reply 5
Where the hell did they fidn a bucket of acid?
Reply 6
At least it wasn't a human
Reply 7
Original post by Palbert
At least it wasn't a human

I think it's still pretty awful, really..

I really feel sorry for the kids, learning how vile humans can be at that age.
Reply 8
meh
Reply 9
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus

All the bones in their body should be broken for such monstrous cruelty :mad: Or if they're particularly remorseless, we should force them to drink battery acid.

Its just animal cruelty, i'm not so sure that they deserve such a painful death for harming a dog :wink:
It's a tragic event, but not as tragic as an actual human death. Remember the cat bin lady? A lot of people called her the worst criminal in the world, even comparing her to Hitler, when her crime was relatively minor compared to what you have out there. Why do people care so much about animals instead of their own kind?
Reply 11
Original post by Palbert
Its just animal cruelty, i'm not so sure that they deserve such a painful death for harming a dog :wink:

Ever considered the fact many serial killers start off by torturing and killing animals?

Besides that, it's a ****ing disgusting act to murder a family pet dog like that. There is no place in society for people like this.
Original post by Broderss
Ever considered the fact many serial killers start off by torturing and killing animals?

Besides that, it's a ****ing disgusting act to murder a family pet dog like that. There is no place in society for people like this.

Agreed.
Original post by Palbert

It's not that the dog was killed, it's that it was killed in such a horrific way. We must feel some sympathy for the pain that the dog went through. Severe animal cruelty is no trivial thing. Anyone who can kill a greater animal* in such a sadistic way, could do horrible things to humans too. IMO they should be crippled for this. They are just nasty people altogether.

*greater animal as opposed to lesser creatures such as rodents, insects, fish, etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
It's not that the dog was killed, it's that it was killed in such a horrific way. We must feel some sympathy for the pain that the dog went through. Severe animal cruelty is no trivial thing. Anyone who can kill a greater animal* in such a sadistic way, could do horrible things to humans too. IMO they should be crippled for this. They are just nasty people altogether.

*greater animal as opposed to lesser creatures such as rodents, insects, fish, etc.

I so agree with you. I hate all the comments auch as "it was only an animal", or "at least it wasn't a human".
This is beyond just animal abuse. They should seek the death penelty for them.
Reply 15
There are some sick people running around out there :no:
I thought dogs were meant to be man's best friend?

while i may agree with you, and dont get me wrong, i DO. but there is no way the person who did this deserves that kind of treatment. a human life is so much more valuable than an animals and thats just the truth. we are the supreme evolutionary mammal. you hippy animal protectors should realise this
awwww ****in hell. I'm so ridiculous when it comes to animals. the people who did this should be sterilised
Whoever is responsible should be given the same treatment as the dog.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending