The Student Room Group

Is there anything your parents don't know about you that they really ought to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSownRose

It has no bearing, so there's no real reason to discuss it.
Would be strange to come out with it now and tell them but you never know if you'll be in a situation again where you're feeling suicidal, so if you did tell them they might let you know that if you ever feel suicidal again for w/e reason that they're their for you.
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.
Reply 22
Should probavly tell them I'm now a woman. Nah they can wait.
That I've broken 9 out of the 10 commandments.
Gutted.
Hmm... nothing which they really ought to comes to mind.. interesting thread though.
That even though I'm doing a vocational degree I secretly would like to give other things a try, just for piece of mind that I went after my dream although that's noting that they really ought to know. I just have certain goals in life that I keep to myself.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by CitizensUnited
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

He's a lumberjack and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.
I am a renowned vigilante at night.
Original post by Pinball_heart
That I've broken 9 out of the 10 commandments.
Gutted.

Im assuming the tenth is murder lol

My Dad doesnt know that Im completely irreligious, I try 2 look the part 2 make him happy coz I know hed be devastated if he knew about it though I guess he'll find out eventually coz its getting pretty ridiculous. Good 2 know im not the only one keeping things from a parent.

Parents can be so annoying :frown:
I'm pregnant.
That i travelled back in time and got my great grandmother pregnant and she gave birth to my grandmother who gave birth to my mother who gave birth to me. I tried to tell her but Im scared about how she will react. What do i do TSR?
Reply 31
I would say that I do dope, but I have a feeling my dad knows.
- I'm not a virgin. :teehee:
- I never want children.
- I'm going to live somewhere other than Britain when I'm older, at least for some of my life.
- I've watched enough episodes of Dexter to know exactly how to kill someone and get away with it.
Reply 33
Original post by Lewroll
That i travelled back in time and got my great grandmother pregnant and she gave birth to my grandmother who gave birth to my mother who gave birth to me. I tried to tell her but Im scared about how she will react. What do i do TSR?

:lies:
i was quite a naughty boy back in high school. some things i'm ashamed to mention
Reply 35
i took pictures of my house its on sale now
Reply 36
Pretty sure they know everything about me, the good and the bad; when I had sex, that I smoked weed, that I sometimes smoke ciggies.. not sure what else there is. Not sure they'd be terribly shocked by much. I'm genuinely the worst liar that exists.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by pukka
i took pictures of my house its on sale now

lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
I chucked all the Strepsils away last year :h: I didn't eat them :colone:
Reply 39
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
I'm pregnant.

Really? How far along?

Quick Reply