The Student Room Group

Cher and Cheryl ?? & white people acting black?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
OP please shut up

thanks.
Reply 21
Original post by lonely14
Cher was 100% sure she was going out today (she said that in the press conference). That's why she was acting all graceful and upbeat about it.

(really glad she is gone :grin:)

It was the first time I saw her hair normal lool. But yeah, now we can concentrate on the singing lol
Reply 22
What race is Cheryl anyway
Indeed the creature you speak of is the lesser spotted wigger.Commonly found in densley populated urban areas.During the mating season the males will blast rap music
as loud as they can in innapropriate social settings.However not much is know about the females of the species,Most likely the males have sex with seagulls. Wiggers are in limbo between white culture and black culture.However they are outcasts of both groups.The wiggers social system is higherarchial the top of this system is the the common garden dreadlocked minger.These vicous creatures can be identified by their scraggly mane and offensive odour. There diet consists of small children,the elderly and WKD.When asked advice on battling such a foe. A US marine force Recon operator replied "lightthatbitchassmuda****erup" which roughly translates as concentrate fire on the fine gentleman from less than reputable upbringing who may or may not have fondled a milf.

Indeed wiggers are a global phenonomon.Experts predict by 2014 one of them will nick ur telly.
Reply 24
Original post by AwsomePossum
Indeed the creature you speak of is the lesser spotted wigger.Commonly found in densley populated urban areas.During the mating season the males will blast rap music
as loud as they can in innapropriate social settings.However not much is know about the females of the species,Most likely the males have sex with seagulls. Wiggers are in limbo between white culture and black culture.However they are outcasts of both groups.The wiggers social system is higherarchial the top of this system is the the common garden dreadlocked minger.These vicous creatures can be identified by their scraggly mane and offensive odour. There diet consists of small children,the elderly and WKD.When asked advice on battling such a foe. A US marine force Recon operator replied "lightthatbitchassmuda****erup" which roughly translates as concentrate fire on the fine gentleman from less than reputable upbringing who may or may not have fondled a milf.

Indeed wiggers are a global phenonomon.Experts predict by 2014 one of them will nick ur telly.

If you were trying to be funny, you failed.
Reply 25
Original post by john87
OP please shut up

thanks.

Yeah my sentiments exactly.
Original post by Tommyjw
If you were trying to be funny, you failed.

I tried,not even a smirk. Still I commend you for not screaming racism.I love biggie smalls but I realise if I acted like him I would get stabbed and glassed.
Reply 27
Original post by mir3a
LOL which part of London is this?

east...
Reply 28
Original post by john87
OP please shut up

thanks.

john.... suck your mum

thanks.

Blazin' Squad!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by 9MmBulletz
OP, stfu.
"white people acting black"? Please define this, I'm interested...

9mmpenis smd...

if you don't know what I mean then you will never know.... because we both know that your being a bit of a ****... im guessin your one of them...
Reply 31
Original post by Diaz89
What race is Cheryl anyway

Sexy??
Reply 32
Original post by SimplyBruno
Becoz it's cool init blood.

On a serious note, you're being very prejudice. It's not really "white people acting black" it's more of a culture that people grow into. The difference is there's always been cliché of black people being "All gangsta n' shizzle". Of course, there's no fuss when black people act the cliché of white people (Or middle class, if you will). It's not a race/ethnic thing, it's a culture thing and frankly, the sooner everyone realises that the better. For example, I'm from a middle class background and most people I know, weather they're white, brown or black are middle class and thus act that way.

blood is not spelt in that way, its should be blaad
Reply 33
People can act the way they want, you idiot. It's nothing to do with being black or white.
Reply 34
Original post by Hot.Chocolate
indian/paki . the one which fall under the brown skin category. ya'dig bruv?

:redface: you said the P word
Reply 35
I wonder how many White people have to 'act Black' before it becomes 'acting White' or simply disassociated with colour...
Reply 36
Original post by AwsomePossum
I tried,not even a smirk. Still I commend you for not screaming racism.I love biggie smalls but I realise if I acted like him I would get stabbed and glassed.

dude you really are not funny and at this point you are now embarrasing yourself

Reply 37
Original post by A_5
blood is not spelt in that way, its should be blaad

Blud
Original post by meatzaper

Original post by meatzaper
9mmpenis smd...

if you don't know what I mean then you will never know.... because we both know that your being a bit of a ****... im guessin your one of them...

being nigerian, i can hardly act black
Reply 39
Original post by 9MmBulletz
being nigerian, i can hardly act black

lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending