The Student Room Group

Would you believe someone who says they had sex 7 times

would you believe someone who said they had sex 7 times on freshers week? it was in my newspaper about safe sex, and an 'anonymous' person basically said he had sex 7 times on freshers week and never used condoms.

lol do u think he is lying?

Scroll to see replies

if he's lying, he's pathetic, if he's not, he's diseased.

either way, don't get too close...
Reply 2
It's a male, so immediately I would have my doubts. If it was a female, I'd believe that.
Reply 3
Maybe he just had sex 7 times with the same person? Once a day... Could happen
I'd had sex with 4 people by age 16, though all the same gender. I don't see why the perpetual virgin demographic common in this forum would remotely affect the objective validity of a true statement.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Maybe they got it on with 7 people at the same time during one night of Freshers or maybe it was all a wet dream like Inception. A wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within a wet dream within wet dream within a wet dream. :iiam:

Haha, this is genius. :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'd had sex with 4 different people by age 16, all the same gender and age - so I guess. I don't see why the perpetual virgin demographic of a forum such as this would have any effect on the validity of a genuine objective fact.
Reply 7
He's a complete moron, whether he's lying or not.
Reply 8
blatant lies.
Reply 9
Original post by PrettyBored
all the same gender and age

same as you or same as each other?
Original post by yousif92
blatant lies.

Ok Yousif.
Reply 11
:lies:
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
would you believe someone who said they had sex 7 times on freshers week? it was in my newspaper about safe sex, and an 'anonymous' person basically said he had sex 7 times on freshers week and never used condoms.

lol do u think he is lying?

That's totally possible and i wouldn't say hard either. Especially if you live in halls.
Edit Edinburghs freshers week lasted about 10 days though
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
a rational explanation maybe that maybe he/she got into the same uni with their bf/gf...since back at home they didn't really have that much privacy..and uni IS an exciting new experience...esp if they have their own private rooms...it all adds up to the excitement...and it has been proven that people can have sex more than once a day so...I'd say its possible...especially if they only just started f***ing to get intimate
Reply 14
It's probably true. There are some morons around.
Original post by Joinedup
same as you or same as each other?

Same as me, I had experimental sex age 12 with someone my age and between age 12-16 with others (All my age mostly classmates who approached me after I came out). I'm bisexual but I've only ever had sex with men thus far.
Reply 16
Same as me, I had experimental sex age 12 with someone my age and between age 12-16 with others (All my age mostly classmates who approached me after I came out). I'm bisexual but I've only ever had sex with men thus far.

Bi sexual *cough cough*

You Sir, are gay. all. the. way.
Original post by gummers
Bi sexual *cough cough*

You Sir, are gay. all. the. way.

No, I'd tap a pussy - Sir?

If I were gay, I wouldn't care either. So....

I hear it stinks/tastes of **** anyway. But tap? Yes.
Reply 18
Ok Yousif.

WHOA. Lets keep this on a username only thing yeah???
Original post by yousif92
WHOA. Lets keep this on a username only thing yeah???

As if Yousif.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending