The Student Room Group

which is the best shape of nose on a guy: aqualine or straight?

just wondering???
I think curved out is the worst and curved in is the best
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Noone has ever told me that I have an aqualine nose why?
I think i do but im still not sure it looks straight as well ???
Reply 2
anyone>?
Reply 3
bump
Reply 4
I don't care :dontknow: It's not as if there's anything you can do to change it so stop worrying!

Well you could have a nosejob but that's rather drastic; I'm sure a girl can look past your nose...
Reply 5
noone has ever said its bad or good , noone has ever even mentioned it i dont even know what it looks like which i find scarier
Original post by ily_em
I'm sure a girl can look past your nose...

I see what you did there.

Because... you have to look past your own... nose.

:getmecoat:
Reply 7
Original post by Lack of Creativity
I see what you did there.

Because... you have to look past your own... nose.

:getmecoat:

:rofl: that's not what I intended! :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by kojo34
noone has ever said its bad or good , noone has ever even mentioned it i dont even know what it looks like which i find scarier

Well why do you care then? If you're so concerned show us a pic
It doesn't matter. Though if we are singularly analysing nose hotness and ignoring tephe rest then I'd have to say hooked, crooked or sharp. But relationships aren't built on nose preferences so it wouldn't bother me what sort he had.
Reply 10
You mean hook nose? The general impression I get is that people find straight noses more attractive.
Reply 12
which one is aqualine?
Reply 13

which one is aqualine and which one ist the straightest in your opinion?
Just to let you know, the word is aquiline (eagle-like), not aqualine (watery). :biggrin:
Reply 15
Curved up is child-like and not very masculine, 'aquiline' (:mmm:) isn't great to look at.

To conclude: I don't care.

holy ****, i didn't know there were so many diff types of noses. Some lame ****tards out there with too much time to have made a list like that, haha...

OP, honestly, stop bumping and let this pointless thread die. A nose is a nose...there are more pressing issues in the world such as penis size, hunger, starvation, HIV, american idiocy, islamic terrorism etc. NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOUR NOSE!
Reply 17
Original post by kojo34
which one is aqualine?

Hope this helps.
Reply 18

Nose shape is the centre of facial attraction.
Reply 19
is it di**wod

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending