The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Gontak
Yeah, the british do nothing...it's not like they tried to make it so they could detain people for 90 days without charge.

Well the government still allow the ones who openly proclaim their hate for Britain and the west to reside here, and refused to follow Egypt's lead on Abu Hamza (born in Egypt, who then washed their hands of him so he came to Britain) on account that he will no longer have any national identity.

90 days is nothing on what needs to be done to rid us of these feckless parasites.
Reply 41
Original post by synvilla
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1015556356

That's the facebook profile of the suicide bomber, he was a graduate from university of bedfordshire

Well, I do hope he repays his fees when he is earning over £21k a year!
The one 'person' that died was the bomber himself. One less idiot in the world.
Reply 43
Original post by RamocitoMorales

Sorry, what? :rolleyes:

The IRA are NOT Christian terrorists.

Many Atheists and Agnostics have fought for the IRA. And as a matter of fact the Irish republican movemnet was started by a protestant i.e wolf tone. The fact that he was a protestant and not a catholic shows that they are not motivated by religion you moron.
Original post by PlanetEuropa
Many Atheists and Agnostics have fought for the IRA. And as a matter of fact the Irish republican movemnet was started by a protestant i.e wolf tone. The fact that he was a protestant and not a catholic shows that they are not motivated by religion you moron.

So why are the Muslims launching the odd terrorist attack on the West? :rolleyes:

Is it because they're Muslim and 'we're' Christian? No, it's because of multiple factors such as the Afghanistan invasion, the Iraq invasion, the Israel Palestine situation, etc. :rolleyes:

'Terrorism is the atomic bomb of the poor'.
Reply 45
Original post by EssexDan86
Congratulations to the suicide bomber, who has removed himself from the gene pool without killing anyone else. FAIL - good riddance!

That's what I thought.... Absolute FAIL!

And worse for him... he isn't gonna have a very good after life... coz if he understood Islam properly... he'd know that suicide and killing innocent people are quite big sins. So I'm sure attempting to kill innocent people whilst committing suicide won't get him far.

As for the OP... how could you possibly implement a policy to stop 'Muslim' immigration? :confused:

What would you use for the criteria?

Name? What the person says they are? Birth certificates? Beards?
Reply 46
Original post by RamocitoMorales
So why are the Muslims launching the odd terrorist attack on the West? :rolleyes:

Is it because they're Muslim and 'we're' Christian? No, it's because of multiple factors such as the Afghanistan invasion, the Iraq invasion, the Israel Palestine situation, etc. :rolleyes:

'Terrorism is the atomic bomb of the poor'.

Actually they are not just attacking the west, they are also attacking India, Pakistan, and civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Oh and how many Christian priests, vicars and bishops are killed everyyear in Turkey ?

How many imams are murdered in the name of christianity in the west - 0
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Qaz25
That's what I thought.... Absolute FAIL!

And worse for him... he isn't gonna have a very good after life... coz if he understood Islam properly... he'd know that suicide and killing innocent people are quite big sins. So I'm sure attempting to kill innocent people whilst committing suicide won't get him far.

As for the OP... how could you possibly implement a policy to stop 'Muslim' immigration? :confused:

What would you use for the criteria?

Name? What the person says they are? Birth certificates? Beards?

1. Kuffar are not considered innocent. It is acceptable to kill kuffar in Islam.

2. We would stop immigration from all Muslim countries. That would be the criteria.
Actually they are not just attacking the west, they are also attacking India, Pakistan, and civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Exactly. :wink2:

Also, Irish terror threat level raised to 'substantial'.
Reply 49

The Islamic terror threat if far bigger than the Irish terror threat. I will add that Muslims are a threat no matter what country they are born in. The concept of Ummah states that they are Muslim first and foremost and they most protect their Muslim brothers first and foremost. We kuffar are not as worthy.

So you can post any ****e you like about the IRA, its a completey different discussion.

Are the IRA a threat to Sweden - no they are not.

Are Muslims a a threat to Sweden - yes they are and a threat to any other western country they inhabit. Muslims are a menace no matter what country they are born in.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by bunty64
not talking about the domestic level (that won't acheive anything). Rather on the international level. Cameron tried this and majorly failed. Zadari ended up rubbishing his claim that they are terrorist supporters and ended up dictating the agenda of his trip to the uk.

More recently the prime minister of pakistan told cameron to **** off (well perhaps not in those exact words, but he meant the same thing), when cameron wanted to stop by after his tour of afghanistan.

Obama was right, cameron is a lightweight!

Yet the UK has only had one terrorist attack from Muslim extremists. The prime minister make be a idiot but the UK's efforts to fight terrorism is far from lightweight
Reply 51
They said that the Muhammed cartoons were part of their motivation. How ****ed in the head must you be to pervert your religion so far as to use it to allow you to kill people over cartoons?
Reply 52
Original post by synvilla
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1015556356

That's the facebook profile of the suicide bomber, he was a graduate from university of bedfordshire

If that is true , read his quotes but

translated to English is 'no God but Allah' and some other stoofs which google wouldn't translate
Reply 53

Oh and how many Christian priests, vicars and bishops are killed everyyear in Turkey ?

How many imams are murdered in the name of christianity in the west - 0

The attacks in India on 26/11 were politically motivated, as was Bhutto's assassination in Pakistan. Both come from claims that the respective governments support Western invasion of certain countries, in India's case there's also the entire issue of Pakistan-trained terrorists (such as Kasab) attacking civilians through bombs etc. The whole thing is very sporadic in motivation and spread out in South Asia, its not just a single ideology (i.e religion) in place.
Original post by Organ
What a load of crap, these people are animals, there is no justification to attack Swedes at all - especially when you consider the kindness Swedes have shown to it's arrivals - legal protection, cash benefits, housing and so on. It would be nice if this kindness was reciprocated in a degree of respect for Sweden and the Swedish people. This attack will have much larger ramification than the attacks on London - Sweden has been a peaceful cohesive society for years and years - they won't take kindly to this sort of behaviour - nor should they have to put up with it. It makes me sad to see highly developed states like Sweden dragged back to the dark ages by these fanatics. I can't believe people act surprised when places like Sweden swing to the right in elections - car bombs in Stockholm, ghettos in Malmo, higher crime rates in Gothenberg; how has any of this improved Swedish society in any measurable manner?

well of course, terrorists are 'animals'. What I am saying is that the OP had posted a very black and white argument that illustrated an 'us vs them' scenario which is far from the case. I condemn every act of atrocity whether it is muslim against non muslim or muslim against muslim. at the end of the day killing an innocent person is wrong. However, what I urged was that OP realises that this is not reflective of any form of muslim invasion like he has posted previously- rather to the terrorist, his act was in the name of justice- ironically this type of rationalisation was the very foundation of the iraq and afghanistan war.
Reply 55
We've had a few Muslim terrorist attacks that were approximately as successful (in terms of murdering us filthy kuffir bastards) as this one in Sweden. Underpants bomber, Shoe Bomber, the 'dancing slags' plot, Glasgow Airport human torches. People seem to mentally sweep a lot of domestic Muslim aggression under the carpet.

Yet the Pakistani Government and many other Governments of Muslim majority countries have a much bigger problem on their hands with Muslim terrorism. Western pseudo human-rights handwringers and permanently furious British Muslim fingerwaggers don't seem so bothered about Muslims killing Muslims though. Wonder why that is?

If we could globally stop muslim terrorism tomorrow the biggest benificiaries would actually be Muslims living in Muslim majority countries and not westeners.
Reply 56
Original post by Organ
What a load of crap, these people are animals, there is no justification to attack Swedes at all - especially when you consider the kindness Swedes have shown to it's arrivals - legal protection, cash benefits, housing and so on. It would be nice if this kindness was reciprocated in a degree of respect for Sweden and the Swedish people. This attack will have much larger ramification than the attacks on London - Sweden has been a peaceful cohesive society for years and years - they won't take kindly to this sort of behaviour - nor should they have to put up with it. It makes me sad to see highly developed states like Sweden dragged back to the dark ages by these fanatics. I can't believe people act surprised when places like Sweden swing to the right in elections - car bombs in Stockholm, ghettos in Malmo, higher crime rates in Gothenberg; how has any of this improved Swedish society in any measurable manner?

Presumably, the polital purpose of the suicide bombing in Sweden is to put pressure on the government to pull its troops out of
Afghanistan.As they have so few troops there it is hard to see what practical difference it could make anyway. Is the main attraction for the bombers the "rivers of wine" -apparently OK in the next world although not in this one- and the 72 virgins, all lined up for them the instant they get there?
I agree, Muslims shouldn't be allowed to live here, I mean, it's not like we live in a democracy with freedom of religion, or anything.

Spoiler

Original post by Sushidelight

Oh well done. So instead of fighting a few terrorists (Which the British Army couldn't even handle) you'd ALSO fight over 1.5 billion people? How wonderful for the terrorists...

Yeah, going to war with an entire sub-continent wont end well... especially when countries like the UAE could: (a) Cut off our oil supplies; (b) Sell them to China instead, in return for economic and possibly military aid; (c) Being super-rich theirselves, provide economic aid for the war efforts of the other Islamic countries; (d) Aid countries such as Pakistan, which have nuclear weapons.

So yeah, Misterdonut's idea is definitely a brilliant one... :rofl:
Original post by EssexDan86
Congratulations to the suicide bomber, who has removed himself from the gene pool without killing anyone else. FAIL - good riddance!

Indeed, good riddance to bad rubbish, and may his terrorist co-religionist filth join him in oblivion.

Latest

Trending

Trending