The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by PrettyBored
Being really ****ing stupid

"Will I get past imigration? Yes.

Will I shop in Tesco? Mabye.

Get 3 for 2 on all Pork? If you're lucky. Nah!

Loose? - GARUNTEED "

?????????????????/
PLaneteuropa would probably have everyone here carry a slice of bacon as ID in the UK if he had his way
Reply 62
Just after Sweden sold its soul to Islam... I just hope Sweden has the sense to realise these attacks for what they are and not brush them off because they're afraid of being racist or anti-multiculturalism, which is such a terrible thing.
Reply 63
This attack is a lot more significant than it may seem. People who don't understand this campaign of suicide murder, car-bombings, beheadings and hatred expressed by the forces of jihad - treating it as a "political response" to Western imperialism - will have a tough time explaining away this attack in such a callous manner (as they do with attacks in the Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia, Mauritania, Tunisia, Algeria, Mali, Nigeria, and so on). The 'provokation' here is the printing of certain cartoons. All they demand is that we turn to the censorial instinct, and start suppressing everything that may upset them.

Osama bin Laden, October 2004:

"Contrary to what [President George W.] Bush says and claims - that we hate freedom - let him tell us then, "Why did we not attack Sweden?""
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by PlanetEuropa
1. Kuffar are not considered innocent. It is acceptable to kill kuffar in Islam.

2. We would stop immigration from all Muslim countries. That would be the criteria.

1. Incorrect

2. Yeh... err... right... okay :borat:

So what about the Muslims that already live in Europe? What would you do to them?

The poster before me should learn about what Jihad means... one of the most incorrectly used terms in the last 10 years
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Ministerdonut
Like attacking a sleepy great dane, gentle creatures by nature, but if it turned nasty you would not want to be in the same room as it. At the moment we are half asleep in that politicians took us in too two 'wars', but they are afraid to fight them the way wars ought to be fought,like the war in WW2. There is not the will there. The media is much to blame, during ww2, they completely supported britain 100 percent in the war against fascism. But now the media is a nest of communist vermin, most of whom should be put against a wall and shot.

If we are at war, we should fight it like one, conscription, carpet bombing, if needs be we should turn afghanistan into a nuclear wasteland.We should not care about a dead muslim woman or child in these countries,we should kill them all. The interesting thing is,during the troubles in NI, we have more troops looking after a smaller area than we do in afghanistan. Again, it is a disgrace to our troops that we are killing them like this, when our politicians and ourselves will not commit to fight this like a war and not a police action. We are at war with islam,so we should intern all uk muslims, as we did in ww2, with the germans living here.And as the US did, with the japanese.We should place them is mass camps, and negotiate with muslims countries regarding their deportation, they should be detained for the protection of the state and for their own protection against those who might want to harm them. The ironic thing,is the us president then roosevelt was very left wing a democrat president,but even he knew ,we had to do the unthinkable to beat fascism . How different from the red diper doper babies in charge now.So called conservatives.... bush.... camerooon. I feel sorry for the soldiers, having to fight wars in a way to satisfy the PC whims of politicians, who are frightened of a the left wing media vermin.

If we are not prepared to fight these wars like wars ,we should come to terms with the islamists and give them exactly what they want. surrender, because I'd rather that, then innocent western civilians getting killed. My thoughts to sweden. And you know, I do think its's cowardly to attack a country like sweden, I don't hear them supporting Israel, or has large numbers of troops in afghanistan. Scum.I hope instead of those 7 yr old virgin girls, they want, they end up with large strap on wearing pigs.

wasn't expecting an essay, but fairplay to ya!

All good and well talking with emotion about the "war on terror", but the honest truth is for all those still swimming in the nostalgia of ww2 is that the world has changed beyond recognition since then. Britain is no longer what is was once.
Could you ever imagine india dictating policy to britain during ww2 (no because britain ruled india! No longer the case). The end of ww2 shaped the world we live in today and much of the clout britain had in the "glory years" has long vanished.
You just have to look at the american's view of the british; they believe they're a bunch of incompetent fools.....
Reply 66
Original post by CharlieBee_90
I agree, Muslims shouldn't be allowed to live here, I mean, it's not like we live in a democracy with freedom of religion, or anything.

Spoiler

Since when does being democratic mean we have to open our doors to undemocratic Muslims ?
I agree, Muslims shouldn't be allowed to live here, I mean, it's not like we live in a democracy with freedom of religion, or anything.

Spoiler

slightly playing devils advocate here, but we also live in a democracy with freedom of speech, something rather incompatible with some of these Islamic immigrants.
(This attack was provoked by the Swedish cartoons of Mohammed etc, and as far as I'm concerned, if you cant handle criticism and thus freedom of speech, why the hell would you want to move to Sweden...)
Reply 68
Original post by Qaz25
1. Incorrect

2. Yeh... err... right... okay :borat:

So what about the Muslims that already live in Europe? What would you do to them?

The poster before me should learn about what Jihad means... one of the most incorrectly used terms in the last 10 years

1. No, it is correct.

2. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do with the Muslims already in Europe, what we can do is stop throwing fuel on the fire and letting more in.
Well stopping all Muslim immigration might sound like it will help stop terrorism but I think it'll just make things worse...it will anger the terrorists even more...and on top of that it will make life for genuine, ordinary muslim people harder.
Reply 70
Original post by miike1234
Attacking Britain is ironic, because for every British civilian that is killed by a terrorist, Britain will retaliate by killing a thousand Iraqis/Afgans etc

I think that is what the extremists want. It only furthers their cause of the "western brutality against islamic nations"..... good recruiting material for their extremist ideology.

C4 documentary about bin laden's bodyguard. He said that they attack western nations to take them to the battlefield (iraq/afghanistan).

I wonder when pakistani soil will become the battlefield? That will be interesting.
Original post by Organ
Sweden! The bastards!

Suicide bombs in Stockholm is fairly surreal really - in places like London and New York, they are almost expected. These people are just truly vile animals. On the plus side, fortunatly no Swedes have been killed, and fortunatly the fanatic has been blown to shreds.

Erm, why are they expected in London??
Reply 72

Spoiler

But if we wanna remain a democracy with freedom of religion then there is an argument to be made that the number of Muslims in this country should be contained.
Reply 73
Original post by Aj12
Yet the UK has only had one terrorist attack from Muslim extremists. The prime minister make be a idiot but the UK's efforts to fight terrorism is far from lightweight

it is lightweight and ineffective. They are using their terrorism laws to persecute those who have nothing to do with islam!

A heavyweight would deal with the heart of terrorism; the warped islamic ideology that comes out of places like saudi (and spread across the globe to places liek pakistan and schools in britain)....

no point in holding some person in britain for 30/60 days without charge. Not going to get anywhere until they address the root cause and the nations who support such ideology (saudi,pakistan etc)
Reply 74
One has to ask what is causing Islamic Extremism and terrorism. If the West for one moment just stop and think about this question. For me there is only answer, westernization of the muslim world. This is essentially what the US and it's allies have been doing in recent years. Any muslim country with government that stand ups to the US like Iraq and Afganistan will get invaded and as a result a government which suits the US's interests is put in place. If the West were just to leave these muslim countries alone, would there be any terrorist attacks?
Yay, multiculturalism!
Reply 76
Original post by MrGuillotine
Erm, why are they expected in London??

britains role in the "war on terror"
Wow.. I've been to that place as well. :s-smilie:
Reply 78
Original post by ajtiesto
One has to ask what is causing Islamic Extremism and terrorism. If the West for one moment just stop and think about this question. For me there is only answer, westernization of the muslim world. This is essentially what the US and it's allies have been doing in recent years. Any muslim country with government that stand ups to the US like Iraq and Afganistan will get invaded and as a result a government which suits the US's interests is put in place. If the West were just to leave these muslim countries alone, would there be any terrorist attacks?

Then why the attack on Sweden?

And, why don't other groups, like the Tibetans, carry out terrorist attacks?
Original post by bunty64
britains role in the "war on terror"

So who started it?

What business did Britain have invading Afghanistan? Did Al Qaeda have Britain on their hit list before 9/11 and the Afghanistan war? Why did Britain feel the need to make itself a target by fighting someone's else war - a war which had nothing to do with us? Why is Britain now so surprised and shocked when we're now under attack for the instigation we initiated?

Latest

Trending

Trending