The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by bloomblaze
That 'impression' men have (if it is an impression) is because of womens views- The majority of women consider 5'' to be small/tiny.

I don't consider 5" to be tiny. Tiny would be 2.5 inches or something.

Right, I'm going to say this once: We really mean it when we say penis size isn't as important as you think it is.
Original post by m.i.e
Most women do think that. Why else do you think that they prefer big ones?
Already now are we seeing that averaged-sized penises simply aren't big/good enough for a lot of women.

Wrong.
Ok so it helps if the girl can at least feel something... that goes without saying! But the girls who complain about a less than 6inch - or whatever - cock are probably the ones lying there doing nothing!

In short (no pun intended), what you lack in your package you can usually make up for in performance :smile: Plus, if it's a long term thing (or fling), you get to know what she likes and you can alter your technique accordingly. There's no reason why a short penis should mean that sex has to be unsatisfying.

To be fair, how many girls actually need a penis to reach climax?
Original post by .Ali.
I don't consider 5" to be tiny. Tiny would be 2.5 inches or something.

Right, I'm going to say this once: We really mean it when we say penis size isn't as important as you think it is.

How is it not?

If you look at my previous post, i quoted a fine example ie one girl said 'it has to be at least 6'' for me'' and another girl said words to the effect that anything under 6'' is unsatisfying/no good for sex.

It obviously is very important to women, you dont have to look far for evidence eg this thread and elsewhere on tsr
How is it not?

If you look at my previous post, i quoted a fine example ie one girl said 'it has to be at least 6'' for me'' and another girl said words to the effect that anything under 6'' is unsatisfying/no good for sex.

It obviously is very important to women, you dont have to look far for evidence eg this thread and elsewhere on tsr

Sure, because you should base your whole belief system on what TSR says.

Laughable.... :rolleyes:
Reply 165
How is it not?

Actually, on TSR, a lot of women say the same as me. I accept there will be some women who care about it. They are by no means in the majority.

How is it not, you say?

The vagina is only 3-5 inches long. It's a muscle kind of like an elastic band, it will stretch to accomodate a larger penis, but 5" or even less will do fine. It really does depend what he does with it too.
Original post by sophisticated
Sure, because you should base your whole belief system on what TSR says.

Laughable.... :rolleyes:

I dont understand what your point is.
If you've got a tiny dick prepare to take her balls deep.
Original post by .Ali.
Actually, on TSR, a lot of women say the same as me. I accept there will be some women who care about it. They are by no means in the majority.

How is it not, you say?

The vagina is only 3-5 inches long. It's a muscle kind of like an elastic band, it will stretch to accomodate a larger penis, but 5" or even less will do fine. It really does depend what he does with it too.

Ive heard that last paragraph before, but in my experience, most (or a very significant amount of women at least) women will testify that a bigger one feels better, and also small ones give less sensation and are difficult to feel inside them(by small i mean usually less than sixish inches, i dont even mean abnormally small ones).
Reply 169
Ive heard that last paragraph before, but in my experience, most (or a very significant amount of women at least) women will testify that a bigger one feels better, and also small ones give less sensation and are difficult to feel inside them(by small i mean usually less than sixish inches, i dont even mean abnormally small ones).

Well I don't understand how you can not feel six inches inside of you. :lolwut: Many women I know would agree, I guess it just depends on the person? Seriously though, most girls I know don't care about penis size all that much.
Reply 170
Original post by .Ali.

Some quotes from this thread...

Original post by OrangeSocks
Has to be at least 6 inches for me.

Original post by Anonymous
Less than 6 inches to me is short (unsatisfying for sex so guy has to use tongue or fingers instead)
6-7 inches is average
Over 7 is large

And thats only length, girth is another story.

Only my opinion though, what do other girlies think?

If we're talking pure sexual pleasure, however, a smaller willy gives less sensation. Men don't like to aknowledge that but it's the truth. My boyfriend's is significantly smaller than my ex's, and I do have to fake most of the pleasure with him, and many positions are impossible.

Original post by CookieDoughLove
I know this is mean, but it's my honest opinion, I generally find it a turn off.

Original post by CookieDoughLove
My friend kind of had a one night stand with a guy a bit on the small side of things.

She was so drunk and didn't hesitate in saying "where's the rest of it" :rofl:

Poor guy, he left straight away apparantly.

There are further spots that are pleasing to rub inside a vagina that are further back from the g-spot, but generally they're not as sensitive as the first 2-3 inches as you say. I will say that having a large penis inside you gives a nice feeling of 'fullness' which can lead to a nicer orgasm in general.

My boyfriend has a 7.5" penis (yes we whipped out a tape and measured, hah that was funny) and it looks nice and big and everything.

I'm not going to lie - if your penis is less than 5 inches, then it is on the small side and you'd have to work extra hard to make it's presence, er, know.

True but there is a major difference between say a 5inch and 8inch for a girl. LIke this girl said.

Yes bigger feels better.

Original post by Tashalls
Yeah size matters

Original post by Cynthi007
Of course size and technique matters. everybody whos says something different is lying. maybe these are white lies but I hab a bf with a small penis and this was a bit frustrating if you want to change the positions while having sex. This coulöd be a bit difficult with a small one. I am 26 and know what I want. So I admit that size does matter, too. :cool:

Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
That size chart of size Vs. girth is spot on as far as I'm concerned actually, 7-8 inches is pretty much perfect.

Original post by *Lollo*
It all depends on the size (girth as well as length). Yes, I've definitely been thinking, "it could be bigger...".

Original post by BambieWambie
Well yeah. Medium/big is good for me. I want to feel something
Reply 171
If your gf really likes you then i shouldn't matter whether you have a big or small ***** what matters most is how you two feel about each other
Reply 172
Original post by m.i.e
Some quotes from this thread...

Because that's the whole of the female population. :rolleyes:
Original post by .Ali.

I wouldn't bother, its the hxx troll back again. There's no arguing with him. He's clearly never been with a girl in his entire life.
I dont understand what your point is.

No, I'm sure you don't dear, not if you take what a couple of people say on TSR as god's honest truth and a representation of the whole population.

Never mind :redface:
No, I'm sure you don't dear, not if you take what a couple of people say on TSR as god's honest truth and a representation of the whole population.

Why would they be lying??

Its a fairly significant amount of posters who say it here and in real life/other websites/on tv etc, so i assume that a significant proprtion of women need or like a big one/dislike small ones

Im not just taking those posts on tsr as complete truth
Reply 176
I wouldn't bother, its the hxx troll back again. There's no arguing with him. He's clearly never been with a girl in his entire life.

Ohh, I didn't realise he was a troll! I shall ignore from now on, cheers. :biggrin:
Reply 177

Are you anon#4 in this thread? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1336289
Reply 178
Original post by .Ali.

The vast majority of women do want big dicks, it's not just on TSR.
I have no idea who all these girls who say 'Less then 7 inch is rubbish' have been sleeping with but let me give some examples.

*No I can't give sizes. I've never once actually measured a sexual partner with a tape measure*

First sexual partner was not small... probably just above average? But did absolutey nothing but thrust. Sex was rubbish. I received no pleasure; the size did not make up for lack of technique.

My first boyfriend. A little bigger then^. Took a lot more care to turn me on. It was nice but didn't really feel amazing. With experience (4 years of) it got much better.

Second boyfriend. A fair deal smaller than other two. Not gona lie, I was worried that wouldn't feel it. By the time he eventually got to that part, I was far too turned on to even notice. He never disappointed me and I sort of forgot that he was a bit smaller. Best sex I've ever had. Fact.

A ONS. About the same size as boyfriend number 2. Terrible technique. No pleasure. Shame, I'd really turned myself on thinking about it...

Latest partner. Smaller than anything I've ever had, but again, technique in everything is so good that he barely needs to use his penis anyway.

So, honestly, for me technique > size.

Latest

Trending

Trending