The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Wacp
I am a bit thick - are you being sarcastic?

Far from it. West Africa is a military state because of Muslim Morocco. Mohammed himself even beheaded a whole village of Jews who dared go against his rule.
Original post by PlanetEuropa
Less Muslims in country mean less chance of terrorist bombings, when this country has 2 times more Muslims than we do today, do you think we will be safer or worse of from islamic terrorism.

And I would not ban anyone who looks Arab, I would ban anyone who IS Arab.

It doesn't even remotely mean that. How many people have been involved in terrorist attacks in the UK? Only a handful. I guess you will also kick out any British citizens with Arab or muslim ancestory? And what about white European-looking muslims? What about someone who converts to Islam while in the UK?

The only way your plan will work is if every single muslim was kicked out of the country and none were ever allowed to enter - which is impossible to do. You only need 1 to be here for a potential attack - and what will possibly motivate that person to attack any more than demonising them and telling them they are not welcome?

That's completely ignoring the fact that relations with all muslim countries will instantly cease. Relations with non-muslim countries will be highly strained - if not also ceased and British people won't be able to leave the country without fear of attack. Along with tonnes of other problems.

And what on earth is "preservation of our culture"? You are aware that British culture has dramatically changed from the past - well before mass immigration started affecting it as well (not that I'm convinced it really has, I can't think of anything I do "cultural" wise that is inherently foreign - well muslim, I guess you have no issues with imports from white, christian countries...).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by callum9999
It doesn't even remotely mean that. How many people have been involved in terrorist attacks in the UK? Only a handful. I guess you will also kick out any British citizens with Arab or muslim ancestory? And what about white European-looking muslims? What about someone who converts to Islam while in the UK?

The only way your plan will work is if every single muslim was kicked out of the country and none were ever allowed to enter - which is impossible to do. You only need 1 to be here for a potential attack - and what will possibly motivate that person to attack any more than demonising them and telling them they are not welcome?

That's completely ignoring the fact that relations with all muslim countries will instantly cease. Relations with non-muslim countries will be highly strained - if not also ceased and British people won't be able to leave the country without fear of attack. Along with tonnes of other problems.

I don't advocate kicking Muslims out, I advocate stopping more coming in, to the best of our ability. And relations with Islamic countries is irrelevent. Islamic countries will be going down the toilet to the same level as African countries once their oil runs out, which will happen in our life times.
I don't give a ****, the safety of Britain and the preservation of our culture is far more important to me and most Brits, than allowing some Musdlims the right to migrate here.

I really do not give a ****. Instead of worrying about foreigners "human rights" we should start thinking of ourselves and protecting our country. No one has the godamn right to move here, we reserve the right to let in who we want.

So, who made you god of this country? Just because your mother happened to give birth to you in this piece of land does not suddenly give you the right to live here whilst others cannot. And how very egoistical of you, I'm sure when the world gets tough on you, you'd love it for nobody to care for you.

You don't really care for the safety of the British, you're just some racist wierdo who feels threatened by anything that doesn't resemble yourself. Do you forget that muslims faught for this country in WWII?

And you think cutting migration will stop attacks like this? No, what would help is to stop invading and killing in mass the people of countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen. Oh if you could only realise we are one people living under the same sky, and it could just as easily have been you whom lived in those countries whom were being attacked by NATO. Being a xenophobe would be the least on your mind. How lucky are the oppressed that the unsuppressed are as caring as yourself.
Reply 124
Original post by ajtiesto
Does that include the muslims that live here too? :rolleyes:

When I mean we I mean white British.
Original post by Elipsis
Far from it. West Africa is a military state because of Muslim Morocco. Mohammed himself even beheaded a whole village of Jews who dared go against his rule.

Oohh did you take a video of it? Because he himself did it.

Posters on TSR are like a version of the EDL, only they're too coward to go on the streets and say anything so they incite hatreds from their computers.
And I would not ban anyone who looks Arab, I would ban anyone who IS Arab.

What a moron.
Reply 127
Original post by AndroidLight
So, who made you god of this country? Just because your mother happened to give birth to you in this piece of land does not suddenly give you the right to live here whilst others cannot. And how very egoistical of you, I'm sure when the world gets tough on you, you'd love it for nobody to care for you.

You don't really care for the safety of the British, you're just some racist wierdo who feels threatened by anything that doesn't resemble yourself. Do you forget that muslims faught for this country in WWII?

And you think cutting migration will stop attacks like this? No, what would help is to stop invading and killing in mass the people of countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen. Oh if you could only realise we are one people living under the same sky, and it could just as easily have been you whom lived in those countries whom were being attacked by NATO. Being a xenophobe would be the least on your mind. How lucky are the oppressed that the unsuppressed are as caring as yourself.

I am indigenous Scottish and this is my country, with my own kinsfolk. I am Scottish and my country is 97% white. These are my people and my community, don't dare ****ing tell me that Scotland does not belong to me.

Every ethnicity in the world has the right to their own homeland. My homeland is the legacy of my ancestors and it belongs to me and my fellow scots, it does not belong to bloody mulsim who only stay in my country through us scots good graces.

I would never ever go to Japan and tell the Japanese that "this is not your country blaa blaa". What makes you people think it is acceptable to do this to Europeans. You are a poster child for stopping diversity.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 128
Original post by callum9999
That's completely ignoring the fact that relations with all muslim countries will instantly cease.

You're not allowed to be anything but a Muslim in Saudi Arabia. Practice of another religion is forbidden. Also, women are treated as second class citizens; gays have to suppress themselves and remain hidden; atheists have to keep their mouths shut. Yet, we still maintain a relationship with this country.

What right would such countries have to condemn us for adopting a policy to limit the number of Muslims?
Original post by ajtiesto
It's a joke isn't.

Instead of condemning this individual, yet again muslims are getting the blame for what a minority has done. Pathetic really.

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again" Damn!!
Original post by Wacp
I don't think so.

Mainstream Christianity does not have that much of a problem with, for example, the separation of religion and state, democracy, scientific facts like evolution and et cetera. The same cannot be said, however, for mainstream Islam.

Really?

Are Muslims born here less extreme than their immigrant parents? I always thought it was the other way round.

Define 'mainstream' Islam and Christianity.

My personal experiences and the evidence I provided suggest otherwise.
Reply 131
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Define 'mainstream' Islam and Christianity.

My personal experiences and the evidence I provided suggest otherwise.

Mainstream: the prevailing current of thought.
Reply 132
A man was found dead near the site of the second explosion and two people with minor injuries were also found nearby.

Asked if the dead man had somehow blown himself up, Mr Lindgren said: "It is possible."

Unconfirmed reports in Sweden's Aftonbladet newspaper said the man was carrying pipe bombs, as well as a backpack full of nails.

A suicide bombing with one fatality, his own! LOL

EPIC FAIL! LOL
Original post by Inzamam99
"Please rate some other members before rating this member again" Damn!!

Hah, I am having the same problem. :biggrin:
Reply 134
Original post by Wacp
You're not allowed to be anything but a Muslim in Saudi Arabia. Practice of another religion is forbidden. Also, women are treated as second class citizens; gays have to suppress themselves and remain hidden; atheists have to keep their mouths shut. Yet, we still maintain a relationship with this country.

What right would such countries have to condemn us for adopting a policy to limit the number of Muslims?

Also, you cannot become a citizen of Kuwait, Saudi, UAE etc. unless you are Muslims/ethnically Arab.

Pot ****ing kettle black.
I don't give a ****, the safety of Britain and the preservation of our culture is far more important to me and most Brits, than allowing some Musdlims the right to migrate here.

I really do not give a ****. Instead of worrying about foreigners "human rights" we should start thinking of ourselves and protecting our country. No one has the godamn right to move here, we reserve the right to let in who we want.

You forgot to answer my other points:

That's exactly the reasoning the Islamic terrorists use- they just assume everyone in the West supports the murder of Muslims in the Middle East and Palestine.

Thus you're the same as them.
Why would anyone want to bomb Sweden? It's such a dull non-entity of a country.
Reply 137
I am indigenous Scottish and this is my country, with my own kinsfolk. I am Scottish and my country is 97% white. These are my people and my community, don't dare ****ing tell me that Scotland does not belong to me.

Every ethnicity in the world has the right to their own homeland. My homeland is the legacy of my ancestors and it belongs to me and my fellow scots, it does not belong to bloody mulsim who only stay in my country through us scots good graces.

I would never ever go to Japan and tell the Japanese that "this is not your country blaa blaa". What makes you people think it is acceptable to do this to Europeans. You are a poster child for stopping diversity.

You should have thought about that before you went colonizing other peoples lands! Scotland is going to become a multicultural, racially plural nation. Glasgow already is both of those things. My advice is to get used to it.

I have a right to reside in the UK, and soon I will have a British passport. Scotland will then be as much mine as yours. :smile:
Original post by Wacp

1. Yes you are.
2. The right to practise religion in private is enshrined in law.
3 and 4. I agree with you on that.
5. "Keep their mouths shut" - what? As in they can't preach it? True.
6. Yes I'm not really keen on this. While I understand it's good to have good relations with them, I feel it is more important that we use that position to constantly criticise them for points you have raised.

It doesn't matter if they have a right to condemn us at all (of course they don't - but you can't blame them for it), I'm just saying they will. And is there a reason why you've picked the most intolerant muslim country on the planet for this? There are plenty of others that are far more free.

I don't advocate kicking Muslims out, I advocate stopping more coming in, to the best of our ability. And relations with Islamic countries is irrelevent. Islamic countries will be going down the toilet to the same level as African countries once their oil runs out, which will happen in our life times.

This is even more ridiculous than your initial idea. So you are going to let the muslims already here stay (the people who did the 7/7 attacks were British muslim...) then refuse to let their family or friends ever come over to visit them/live etc. and accuse them of being potential terrorists - basically making the second class citizens? And you think this won't motivate any of them to launch a terrorist attack?
Reply 139
Original post by Inzamam99
You forgot to answer my other points:

That's exactly the reasoning the Islamic terrorists use- they just assume everyone in the West supports the murder of Muslims in the Middle East and Palestine.

Thus you're the same as them.

Not really, I do not advocatre murdering people like Muslim extremist. I will also add that I don't trust so called moderate muslims at all. I believe that the majority of them secretly support attacks on Europe.

Latest

Trending

Trending