The Student Room Group

Part Time Employment. Help!!!

Hi. I'm a 17 year old student in upper sixth and urgently need a job.I don't have a clue about how to go about finding one. Could someone advise me as to the best places to look in terms of wage, I was thinking Topman or Waterstones or something. and how I'd go about applying.

Cheers
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by callupjah
Hi. I'm a 17 year old student in upper sixth and urgently need a job. I live near Reading and Basingstoke so they're the two potential places. I don't have a clue about how to go about finding one. Could someone advise me as to the best places to look in terms of wage, I was thinking Topman or Waterstones or something. and how I'd go about applying.

Cheers

If you're looking to get a part time job in a clothing store, I think you should get a list of all the clothing stores near where you live, by going on your local shopping centre's website... and then go on each stpre's website and most of them will probably have an online application process. If not, they'll have application forms that you can print out and send them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending