The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sent off application Tuesday, offer for Business studies today :smile:.

Anyone know what the partying is like at UWE???
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by jaxxiepants
Media Practice :smile:

Same here! :biggrin:
Would UWE accept Predicted Grades BCC with welsh bacc Which is A. overall ABCC for a course that wants 300points
Reply 83
check my admissions thread :smile:
Reply 84
Law- but heard it was crap
Reply 85
Original post by damidude
Law- but heard it was crap

From who?
Reply 86
Heard the uni was crap in general from my cousin
Reply 87
Original post by Kiirk

Original post by Kiirk
Have you visited the uni? Or are you refering to the course of "law"?

My cousin also went to the university, and left this year and within months of leaving has secured a teaching job at a primary school.

I think you should ignore your cousin and make your decision yourself.

You're right
Reply 88
Got an offer for English :smile: Probably my 2nd choice atm.
Reply 89
Original post by hollabee
Got an offer for English :smile: Probably my 2nd choice atm.

I have an offer for English too :smile: although I think UWE are my fifth choice..
Reply 90
Original post by _Dreamer_
Got a conditional offer yesterday for Psychology in 2012...360 points

Good choice! I'm in my first year in UWE doing psych, pm me if you have any questions :smile:
Course: Economics received 9/12/2010
UCAS sent: 7/12/2010
Offer: 300 points

Got my offer so quickly i didnt have time to blink,:smile: :smile: now i know im definately going to uni yay!!!!
Reply 92
Original post by Beth292
Good choice! I'm in my first year in UWE doing psych, pm me if you have any questions :smile:

if u dont mind me asking? where do u live? im considering marketgate bang on the partying scene, is tht how marketgate is like!? whats the student village like i heard its full of stuk up rich kids? thankk youuu!
Reply 93
Original post by Findlay93
Civil Engineering :smile:, got my offer! Hope i can get the grades!

what did you get offered out of interest?
Reply 94
Got an unconditional for Business and Marketing

By the way, I attended the UWE from september 09 for a year (started an Architecture degree but didnt like it), so know a lot about the uni if anyone has any questions!
Reply 95
any1 applied for Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management ????
Reply 96
Chill boys and girls, I didn't get an offer till after Christmas. Nobody doing Comp Sci here though so I don't know how the relative faculties manage applications.
Reply 97
whats the mix lyk of people from different backgrounds ? does any1 noe ?
Reply 98
Ucas Sent on the 10th Acceptance for LLB european and international next day LUSHHH :biggrin:
Reply 99
Original post by Yas185
if u dont mind me asking? where do u live? im considering marketgate bang on the partying scene, is tht how marketgate is like!? whats the student village like i heard its full of stuk up rich kids? thankk youuu!

I'm living in marketgate at the minute and its lush :smile: the only cirty centre accomodation with an ensuite and the parties are huge :smile: its well worth having the buses to frenchay, bower ashton and glenside and st matts right outside the door too :smile:

the student village is like 800 quid a year more expensive, and the nearest sainsburies is a good 15 minute walk,b ut i guess some people live there to be on campus, close ot lectures and its quieter. for that 800 pound more you get a slightly bigger room and just an extra hob and cooker in your kitchen. i'd rather be in marketgate! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending